Wednesday, 31 December 2014

The winner is......

I have now reached 100 followers so it time to to the draw.....
First I printed all the followers 60-100 

Then cut them all out ...

Then put them in a festive bag
Then covered the end of my pencil in sticky tape ..........
Then put the pencil, sticky end in the bag after the pictures were shaken up 
Then pulled the pencil out 
Then looked at the photo
And the winner of the goodies in the picture on my blog is 

Can you please e mail me an address to send your prize to please. 








3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie Well that's a da way to end the year .... On areal high thank you so much I will e mail you when I get home ... On a train now e nailing from here is touch for this bear of very little brain
    Happy new year to you and yours
    Janet aka Fairythoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to Fairy thoughts. Liked your method for choosing. Happy New Year. Anne x #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you picked your lucky winner :)

    ReplyDelete