Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Stampotique Designers Blog Challenge 176.........Anything goes!

It is the last week of the anything goes challenge at the stampotique designers challenge blog.
This month you have had lots of chances to win a $30 voucher to spend on STAMPOTIQUE rubber stamps, this week there is another chance!

As its the end of the year and the start of a new year I made this 4x6 Project life card.....

The stamps I used were
And France's cube 
So I would like to wish you a Happy New Year...... And say pop over to the blog challenge and join in the fun, there is a link on the right hand side of my blog !



4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful 2015.
    sandra de @31

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Happy 2015 to you too! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #26

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great combination of Stampotique stamps, Jackie! And, what a perfect Project Life card! Happy New Year to you, too! Mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a wonderful card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete