And from a little further away.
I have enjoyed a couple of days of Scrapbooking this week. Seems strange Christmas has been and passed since last weeks desk. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, a lot of mine was spent at the local hospital due to MIL being rushed in on Christmas morning, hubby called round first thing and found her in a bad way and called an ambulance and they kept her in till yesterday.
It was baby Lara's first Christmas, that was fun.
Here is a 4x6 card I made this week
And leaves me to wish you a Happy New Year.
If you would like to see other desks just click on the link on the right hand side a bit further down marked Stamping Ground, Julia will explain all. Thank you for taking time to leave a comment.




wonderful post Jackie, very glad MiL is on the mend and so cute is Lara!!! :D
ReplyDeleteevery blessing on your 2015 and happy WOYWW!
Shaz in Oz.x #15 I think
Sorry to hear your MIL was in hospital over Christmas, but glad she is now home. Happy New Year to you - love the pic of Lara!! Helen #13
ReplyDeleteSorry about NIL being so ill. Just as well she was found my your hubby.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetie is Lara.
Love your desk. Papers...everything.
Give MIL a big hug from me to wish her well.
ReplyDeleteLara is getting so grown up, love the hat!!
Best wishes for 2015
Bishopsmate #30
I really hope your MIL is now making a good steady recovery. Love the snap of Lara.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a very happy New year filled with many creatived times and lets hope it's a happy and healthy one for us all.
Hugs,
Annie x # 22
Best wishes for 2015 :) #39
ReplyDeleteWOW! There is a lot going on there, I don't even know where to look! Wishing you a crafty fab New Years and 2015!
ReplyDeleteAngie #56
Sorry to hear about MIL....mine has been in since our 25th anni in September so I can truly sympathise with you there.
ReplyDeleteI need some scrapbooking time...badly!!
Happy New Year.
Hugs
xx
So sorry for your MiL, it's horrid being an emergency admittance at Christmas, I hope she's feeling heaps better by now. Beautiful pic of Lara...am very distracted by the rUB type box under your desk with the big stamps in...nice!
ReplyDelete