Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog 176 ......Anything goes week4

There is two more weeks of anything goes left over at the SDC blog, so come and join in the fun!
This is the last challenge of the year, and runs for the month of December. Lots of chances this month to win a Stampotique gift voucher to buy lots of lovely rubber stamps! There is a link to the blog on the right hand side of this post, just click on the link and join in the fun.
Here is a little hanging heart I made.....
And a couple of other bits, the latest page in my Lara journal made with Stampotique rubber stamps.
And a wall plaque I made using Daniel's hearts from Stampotique 


And finally a Merry Christmas from me.....




1 comment:

  1. That Lara is spoilt rotten isn't she? :-) She's darling and I love the pages you create with her. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete