This is my larger desk that I tend to use most of the time, but it's a bit cold in the room at the moment so I have been using this smaller table ...
As you can see a few Christmas cards, bearing in mind this was taken on Tuesday 23rd December late at night! Yes still finishing a few cards to be delivered on Christmas Eve!
Here is one of the finished cards!
I haven't done much crafting this last six week due to being on holiday, then getting ready for Christmas, seeing friends and family and going into hospital for an operation etc etc etc! However hope to get back into the swing of crafting after Christmas.
I did have the fun of seeing Father Christmas last Saturday though... With Lara
I have finished her project Life album for her first six months, Lunch lady jan made a lovely fabric cover to keep it in, if you look on the first photo you will see it on the desk! I hope her mummy and Daddy like it, I have put so much work into it! Here are a couple of pages to give you an idea ...I have mixed photos with scrapbook layouts, Journalling cards etc..
I have also being doing a Lara journal with some more 'arty' type layouts, here is the last page I did
It just leaves me to thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment, WOYWW friends are so kind, quick Thank you to Darnell for the Christmas card she sent all the way from the USA, it's lovely will take a photo and show it next week.
If you would like to visit other crafty desks, click on the link marked Stamping Ground further down on the right hand side .
Merry Christmas, to each and every one of you who comes and visits my blog.
P.s .... I see I have reached my 100th follower so I will do the prize draw next week, thank you to all who follow my blog, it is appreciated.







Still making Christmas cards and looks like a lot of them too may you get them all done in time Merry Christmas Hugs Nikki 4
ReplyDeleteI like your Christmas cards. Your granddaughter is adorable. #6
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, Jackie. Hope you are ok, and now you are ready for Christmas that you have a fabulous time. Helen # 5
ReplyDeletePleased to know that you are as organised as me, I managed to finish my last cards on Monday but, as you can see by my desk, still doing one or two Christmassy thingss!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Christmas.
Bishopsmate #30
What a fabulous round up post of many sides of your crafting. Cards, layouts, is that sewing I spy? Bonus points for cute kids on view. Love the frilly layout. Blissfully sleeping photos ar some of my all time favourites.
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas Eve WOYWW!
Mary Anne (1)
Of course they'll love the album, it's amazing! That's a cute pic of you and Lara meeting FC!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Christmas :-)
Hugs,
LLJ 23 xx
Happy Christmas WOYWW. Your grandaughter is adorable, and the photos are gorgeous. I love your journalling too.
ReplyDeleteCazzy #37
Just popped over to wish you a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Angela x 28
ReplyDeleteOh, how could they not love that beautiful keepsake?!?! It's gorgeous. Hope you're enjoying a very special first Christmas with Lara. Boxing Day hugs, Chris # 10
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching 100 followers, Jackie! Your Project Life pages for Lara just have me smiling from ear-to-ear! What an awesome keepsake for generations to come!! I also love the TALL stocking-capped snowball card!! I'm sorry to hear you had to have an op, but you look in the pink of health in the photo with Santa and baby, so I'm glad all went well! I'm sure your Christmas was merry!! Happy WOYWW to you, very late, and all good wishes for a wonderful new year!! Hugs, Darnell #49
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on reaching 100 followers. Your book for Lara is beautiful! She will appreciate it when she grows up. Don't forget to write (As in hand write) something as Lara will enjoy seeing something written in your handwriting.
ReplyDeleteBelated Christmas wishes,
Lisca#29