Not too bad for me , especially as this is what it looked like before I tided up...
So not too bad me thinks!!!!
As you can see I have my Gelli plate out and have been having a play!
I also made this scrapbook layout
And this
Well that's about it from me, except have you seen the prize for the random winner on the Craft Stamper Magazine blog.....If your a stamper it might just be worth entering !!!!!!
Anyway..... If you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all. Thank you for all your comments, I did get back to just about everyone last week, I think.






I was thinking as I scrolled through and looked at your desk - in a year or so she will not be able to have it like this. Thinking of course when Lara gets a bit bigger and starts investigating gran's desk. Will we have a complete change or just the door left closed?
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet 3 xx
ok I dont feel so bad about the mess one of my desks is in now that I've seen yours lol. What a cute little subject on your LO.
ReplyDeleteBridget #1
what a great play day you had! your desk is huge.. so much space (to fill with goodies) to work in.... so we all end up with 6 inches... love the layout, and the pennant. Helen #5
ReplyDeleteYou have been BUSY!!! :D That is a gorgeous layout! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!
Jeannie #17
Your desk looks like mine usually is! Love the layout. Have a great week - Sunshine Girl #13
ReplyDeleteI must get my Gelli plate out!!! I love what you are doing with yours and love the LO.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week.
sandra de @25
Well done for tidying up! It's so refreshing isn't it? It's like your creativity get a new lease of life! And it shows in your projects too! LOVE the gelli prints and gorgeous scrapbook layout with an incredibly cute baby! Great use of white space! Love the little watercolour doodles. Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #47
ReplyDeleteOhhh a before and after like the beauty shows :) Your desk got a nice haircut and some lovely new clothes! Love the scrapbook page with the little cutie! And well..Gelli printing...my favorite messy passtime for sure! Happy WOYWW Shel#56
ReplyDeleteI was thinking how neat your desk was while you worked then I seen the 2nd and 3rd pics, and laughed! Love the page!!! Boy, did you make out like a bandit with that box of goodies!!! Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteCarol N #58
Seems we are all doing a bit of a clean up this time of year. But yours looks so wonderful in the after. I really MUST get my Gelli plate out and play with it, but for the moment, it's too cold in my craft room.
ReplyDeleteLara looks adorable in that spread. You are such a caring grand. Happy WOYWW from # 2.
Hi Jackie .... at first I thought... my that's tidy this week ... ha ha well you seem to be enjoying yourself. Love the layout... Lara is Sooo cute ... very bonny. My little GS is almost walking if I had done a LO this week it would have been labelled "look no hands".... I just don't seem to get any done though.
ReplyDeletejanet #19
Hi Jackie, wow you were busy before you had the clean up, I know it feels good to have a tidy area. Love the page and flag - have fun with the geli plate, cheers RobynO#51
ReplyDeleteThat looks like fun, Jackie, my sort of crafting. Love the LO, the JOFY stamps look great. I got a set for Xmas but still need to have a play with them.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax #38
Gorgeous layouts and a really interesting desk full of goodies to nose around .78
ReplyDeleteI love your desk both ways, tidy or not, it's fab to look at! I like the fact that ypu have room to display your latest makes for a while too, that's a nice way to round off the tidying up!
ReplyDelete