Tuesday, 13 January 2015

STAMPOTIQUE designers challenge 178 ..... A splash of colour !

This weeks challenge at the SDC blog is from Karen Broughton and she said she wanted to see some bright colours, to brighten up the dim dark days of January! Well Kaz your sure right about the dim dark days and rain sleet and snow!!!!!!
So here is my bright canvas pendant...
The stamps I used are 


And here is a couple of step by step pictures of making it 
Then I got my ink sprays out and choose the brightest colours of orange and yellow and make this background paper 



Now it's over to you to join in the fun and show us what you made! 









2 comments:

  1. Love it Jackie, fab and bright! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello to you too!
    Lovely colours and I just love anything with a dog on it! xx

    ReplyDelete