Thursday, 15 January 2015

craft stamper blog challenge blog hop

Hello, welcome to Craft Stamper Magazines very first, Make it Take It blog hop!

If you have landed here from ELIZABETH   blog..... Then you are in the right place!
A list of all the blog hop links can be found HERE .
The January challenge is called 'Take a Stamp' and is really simple...... Just use a stamp somewhere on your art. The project I'm sharing with you today is this..... A tag, I have made using Stampotique rubber stamps. Paint, gesso, newsprint, ribbon, pan pastels and a stencil.
Here are a couple of pictures to show how I made it 







I hope that gives you a bit of an idea how I made this tag.
The main challenge this month has a HUGE prize up for grabs, all you need to do is enter a project into the challenge to earn your place in the Random draw!
As well as a main prize, we are offering blog hop prizes as well, you can win this fabulous mixed media  substrate pack.

To win this, simply leave a comment on this blog post or on any of the blog posts on this hop! When the challenge ends we will randomly draw a name from the comments left! There is one prize on offer for EACH blog post on this hop..... 12 chances to win ( 13 if you count the HUGE prize for the challenge winner) 
The lucky winner from each blog will not only win the mixed media substrate pack, they will also win the art shown on the authors blog, so if your chosen from the comments left on my blog you will win the tag as well as the mixed media substrate pack.
So leave a comment here now, and then hop along to the next blog, the fabulously talented ...................... JOLANDE
Once you have done with the hop, don't forget to enter the main challenge! All the details can be found ............. HERE 
Have fun, and thank you for leaving a comment. 

There will be a winners  post on the Craft Stamper Make It Take It Challenge blog on Friday 30th January







63 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, love the happy colours used. I like the layering of book print paper n paste used with the stencil then the bright cheerful colours of PANPASTELS. I'm going to give this a try. Thanks for the inspiration. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just so love this Jackie and those fabulous colours.Thanks for a great blog hop and a fabulous prize too
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgous tag Jackie, love the colours and stamps. Thanks for the how-to as I shall definitely be having a go xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag Jackie, fabulous color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous tag, with the added bonus of a tutorial! Thank you; you've officially brightened my day!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  6. this will be a great bookmark. I love to read so it will get lots of use.
    thanks for sharing a fun tag

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright colourful tag and I love bees too, it's just perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, super colours! Just lovely.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun tutorial and awesome end result!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely bright tag the black works really well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the bee's theme a lot. This tag looks so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jackie I love your tag it is gorgeous. Hugs from another Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. great tag, so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is fabulous Jackie :) I'm off hoping :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You tag is fabulous, Jackie, and full of great color. Thanks for the opportunity to win a piece of your artwork, as well as the other prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Warm colours, lots of gorgeous stamping and stencilling and i love your bee, thank you for the opportunity to win a piece of your ArT:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your background is fab! I love the yellow and orange you have used. I love the Be Happy...on the back ground colors you couldn't be anything but happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous vibrant tag to cheer up a cold January day thanks for sharing the "how to"
    Would love this tag to live with me.....fingers crossed :)

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  19. fab tag spring colours are lovely just a great tag for any occasion i love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Really gives a warm feeling seeing this on such a cold day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for sharing extra photos of how you created your tag. I love Stampbotique stamps and just pulled out a couple of mine from storage. You've inspired me to actually use them. Your work is very professional looking.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very happy tag! I'm also a fan of Stampotique, but I don't think I've got that bee!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love the colours and textures on your tag - thanks for the photo tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ah I love Stampotique,gorgeous tag with zingy colours Jackie

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is amazing love the colours and thanks for sharing how you created it :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love all the layers and details!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is a bee-utiful tag and thank you for sharing how you made this.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thank You for the explanation of this 'Happy' tag !
    Greetings,
    Elfje

    ReplyDelete
  29. Grat mixed-media-projekt! I love the colors.
    LG Martina

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing.... you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Jackie! :D
    Your Stampotique tag is gorgeous, I love the colours and the theme of bees, perfect combination of stamping, stenciling and colouring here. Thanks for the blog hop, I'm happy to visit you. ^^ Hugs, Coco xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the colours on this fab tag ! Just my thing !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  33. LOVE the vibrant colors and the hex stencil with your little bee.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such a striking tag. I love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this tag, because you used 'my colours'. ;-)
    Did you use a credit card and the paper tube of toilet paper for the black prints?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did use an old credit card and other junk to stamp the black with!

      Delete
  37. I love the colours you have used on this, as do many others, the texture and the stamps are just perfect - thanks for the hop Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  38. Makes me "happy"! Such warm colors. Pan pastels must be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Stunning tag and such lovely summery colours. Thanks for the step by step on how you made the tag.
    Must dash I'm hopping!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. My favourite colours and I love the BEE!

    ReplyDelete
  41. LOVE your tutorial, will add it to my list of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I really like how you used the pan pastels. They looked so good with your lovely bee. Now I'm of to check out the rest of the blogs. This looks like fun, even though I'm not a stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Love all the layers and mediums used - great tag x

    ReplyDelete
  44. I just love the depth you've created in this tag and the happy colours to go with the HAPPY message! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  45. love your mixed media tag.. pan pastels are something I have yet to try.. always intrigued when i see them.. I love your stamps!! Great how every detail came together!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Love the tag, and those are some of my favorite colors :). I have never used pan pastels but you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Love the tag. Will have to get the pan pastels out and give it a go. Thanks for the inspiration and taking part in the hop

    ReplyDelete
  48. Jackie-great name!
    What a sweet tag- I love all of your stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  49. The tag is so cool...I love the gradients of different colours:).

    ReplyDelete
  50. Wonderful tutorial, the tag is so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I like it! I've never tried pan pastels, but I think I want to now!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fabulous layering on your tag and wonderful colour. Nx

    ReplyDelete
  53. I love love love this tag!! The colours are so cheerful, how could anyone see it and not Bee Happy? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hey Jackie!! I totally, totally love your tag. I'm going to try and make one this weekend. Thanks for sharing how what you did so I can follow, LOL.. Awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi Jackie, love your tag. The colours are fab and I love the layered look to the background. xx

    ReplyDelete