Tuesday, 20 January 2015

WOYWW

This week my desk looks like this 
And here it is a bit closer from a slightly different angle! 
This week I have had my paints out and a few bits of fabric and been playing about, as you can see from my desk! 
A few tags to show you I've made 
And this one 
Both are made with Stampotique rubber stamps.
And I made a couple of ATC as well
And a blue version...
Again made with Stampotique rubber stamps! 
That's about it from my crafty desk this week, thank you for stopping by and leaving a coment, i will try and return your visit asap, if you would like to visit other crafty desks click on the link on the right hand side further down marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all. 

If you fancy winning a load of mixed media stuff, Craft Stamper Magazine are doing a blog hop and there is a fantastic prize for each blog .... Why not find out more and go to the Craft Stamper Magazine Make it Take it blog challenge or you can go to the post before this on my blog and join in there, 






24 comments:

  1. Your tags all look wonderful love the bright colours on the 1st one :) and
    I did that hop and it was a lot of eye candy to see
    Happy WOYWW hugs Nikki no # yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, you've been busy, love the tags and atc's. Will try and check out the craft stamper site, I keep forgetting!! Your desk is full this week! Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy Jackie making tags & what a lovely robin on your atc. happy woyww jill #18

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a busy, busy desk. Those tags are great, and I simply adore the birds. Happy WOYWW from #1. I'm off to check out that challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super busy and colorful desk this week! LOVE all your tags and ATCs! Very bright and cheerful looking on this dreary winter's day!!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely busy desk, gorgeous tags, i hope to get some crafting done later so i have more than an empty desk to share next week

    Happy WOYWW
    love Mrs C.xx #29

    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/woyww-january-21st-2014.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super desk and tags. Must pop over to blog hop. Anne x #37

    ReplyDelete
  9. I dont know what it is about your desk but every week I have to have a snoop and find out what is lurking underneath also to see those wonderful stamps and tags. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 35
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice tag missus..as sort of antidote to the baby and pink stuff you've been working on? Your desk is heaven again...I do love to rummage on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby tags - love the Be Happy one. Makes me happy just looking at it :)
    Have a Happy WOYWW day!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did enjoy rummaging on your desk this morning. Loads of stuff to look at and enjoy. My favourite tag is the Be Happy one, a perfect sentiment. Have a good week xx #27 Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE small projects like the tags and ATCs - just awesome! Happy woyww and a hug from Holland, Marit #51

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tags and those sweet cute robins!
    My real one outside has managed to fatten up at last, I think he hatched last year so has taken time to become a 'proper' robin!
    Bishopsmate #55

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the look of the stuff on your desk and those tags are gorgeous, especially the robin, how cute is he??
    Have a good week.
    Hugs Lisax #31

    ReplyDelete
  16. A nice and busy desk!! Your tags and cards are adorable!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 36

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those little robins are so cute! Spring is coming and along with it all the birdys :) Happy crafting! Shel#71

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are having a good play and I love those tags. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #59

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your desk looks really busy. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love all of your tags AND your busy desk! I'll have to move on…I feel a Stampotique spend urge coming on and I'm supposed to be saving!!! Chris 54

    ReplyDelete
  21. Okay okay okay, your tags are very fine, but I have to say the blog header with the beautiful baby beats them out! What a precious photo, what a pretty layout!

    Happy woyww!
    :)trisha
    #68 today with
    monoprinting

    ReplyDelete
  22. Absolutely love the tags and ATC's. Thanks for sharing your busy and creative desk!

    Happy crafting!

    Catiecuddles #86

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome looking desk with loads of fun stuff! Love the tags and ATC! Hope you have a great week and thanks for sharing. Vickie #33

    ReplyDelete
  24. So much fun happening and gorgeous tags :) xx

    ReplyDelete