Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Blog Challenge ..................179 Punny and/or Funny

This week at the SDC our host is Kathi Rerek, her blog can be found on the right hand side of this blog.
Kathi set us the challenge of us hitting our funny bone e.g Cummings said, "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" Puns and words play always make me smile. Really good puns make me laugh. Create a project that makes YOU smile.
So with this in mind I went and found my favourite stampotique saying....  And made this tag


It makes me smile every time I read it!
The stamps I used were 

So now it's over to you to join in the fun with us at the SDC blog, a link is on the right hand side of my blog!





4 comments:

  1. Wonderful tag, I love that saying, it's one of my favorite stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great tag, like the crackled background on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your crackled background !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete