Tuesday, 27 January 2015

WOYWW

Here is my desk this week......
Somewhat empty as I had a tidy up day instead of a crafting day! 
Here is the desk itself a bit closer
Nothing much going on a few tags I have made my journal is open at a page I have just done and had left out to dry, here it is a bit closer 
That's all I have achieved really. Mainly due to the fact I have had mu mum and brother here for the weekend and not had time to craft! 
So if you would like to look a some more crafty desks, just click on the link marked stamping ground further down on the right hand side and Julia will explain all. 
Thank you for leaving a coment and I will try and return your visit asap. 



16 comments:

  1. I really like your journal page. #10

    ReplyDelete
  2. The journal page looks great - Love those Stampotique guys! I am sure you'll soon find time to craft again. Helen 4

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely having family to stay but also nice when they go so you can get back to crafting I find. Happy woyww Jill #15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting with family always trumps crafting! Your journal page is fabulous!!

    Happy Crafting!
    Jeannie #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's a funky journal page! You've had more important things to do than craft this weekend...hope you had a good time with your family :-)
    HUgs, LLJ 20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. journal page is lovely, lovely tidy desk ready to make messy again!

    Happy WOYWW
    love Mrs. C x
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/woyww-january-28th-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun, Jackie; and a family visit as well.
    Oh how I envy you your neat desk!!
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #33

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love stopping by to see your art journals. I enjoy the type of stamps you use; fun and funky! Diane #37

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is an inviting desk - everything in reach and lots of room to play!
    Happy Deskday
    Laura
    38

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your desk looks ready to be messed up again, after all thats the creative cycle: tidy-messy-tidy-messy... Love those Stampotique guys!
    Kristiina #26

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great crafting space, very large so you can really spread out. I love your journal page.

    Horace @no. 46

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely desk, nice and neat! I really like your lamp - it looks like it give you good coverage across your desk. Cool page as well - love the grungy background! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #41

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the journal page and how you used that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. TFS! I need to open my art journal one of these days. It seems I only open it when I'm taking art journal classes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those tidy up days are necessary sometimes. I have them myself. Here's hoping your visit was nice.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely journal page. I love the colors too.
    Lisca#34

    ReplyDelete