Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog ................ 180 Paint Background

There is a new challenge today and out hostess in Corrie, there is a link to her blog on the right hand side of this post. 

The challenge Corrie has set us this week is to use paint on our background, as its her first love in crafting. You can use any sort of paint, applied in any way, you just need to have fun with paint!

So off I went and got my Gelli plate out and lots of paint and made this journal page .


Here are a few photos showing how I made this and what STAMPOTIQUE  stamps I used!

And I set to work pulling some prints off and putting them on the floor to dry! 
These are the stampotique rubber stamps I used


Then I got stamping and colouring 
Then cut down the gelli printed card stock and started junk stamping round the sides In black paint 
This is the end result of adding the black paint 
Then I added my stamped images and stuck my journal page in my journal
Well I hope Corrie likes my use of paint on my back ground! 
Now it's over to you to join in the fun at the SDC blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this post that will take you straight there. 










7 comments:

  1. Those gelli plates are so addictive. I love what you have created here, your background is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this quote with these 2 and love that desk and floor-shows how creative you are getting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have created a lovely painty background with your gelli plate, Jacky, great job !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a FAB background Jackie!!! Gelli Plates are sooo much fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely background Jackie, you need lots of space with the gelli plate don't you? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your crafty area looks such fun, loving this page Jackie :) have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really like this Jackie, beautiful painted background. I think I'm starting to weaken about the Gellie plate xx

    ReplyDelete