Here it is up a bit closer..
And from a different angle
I'm sure you get the idea!!!! It's full again! Now there is Tim's Holtz new bird set of stamps on my desk and there is a card on the first picture I made with them, you can see my Brusho paints on my desk in the box I have been having a play with them.
I will show you what I do with this in the next week or so..... I did this with my brusho paints And the bird stamps .
Also you can see my Lara art journal on the desk as I made this layout in it, using Stampotique rubber stamps .
I got my sewing machine out and did a little stitching on this one!
I've also been 'playing ' making a few background papers And covering an old heart up and canvas. More about that in the next few weeks as I do something with them!
That's my crafty week and my desk. If you would like to visit other crafty desks, just click on the link marked Stamping Ground further down on the right and Julia will explain all. I did not return all visits last week as a caught a cold off baby Lara and was not well ...sorry








I still can't decide about those birds... but your card looks fab! I also love the layout background with those scraps of card/paper - it's a great way to play, but I've not outlined them and it looks amazing. Will remember next time! Helen 8
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely work/play space! Lara's page is gorgeous and the birdies are so cute. Thanks for sharing, Chris # 11
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely projects on your desk and looks like you have some great new goodies to play with. Keep seeing brushos and I had no idea TH had new stamps. But then I'm trying not to buy so I better not look.
ReplyDeletesandra de @13
I hope you are feeling better!! Lots of inky goodness going on over here! I have a new spritzer thingy to use with my Distress Ink markers but haven't tried it out yet. It's on the To Do List! LOL!!! Always lots of ideas rattling around our heads, huh? God bless!
ReplyDeleteHappy Crafting!
Jeannie #9
I love those little birds of tim's . I think they'll be stamps that with be used quite a bit for many different projects . Happy woyww jill #22
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie....oooooh I saw those TH bird stamps and fell in love...they're on my wish list. Your journal is fabulous, wish I had space to set up my machine I might use it more on my projects. Great desk, very creative Cheers RobynO#20
ReplyDeleteI think the birds are wonderful and want some but they have to be imported as supply here just doesn't happen for a year in Australia. It is so hard to get decent supplies without importing them ourselves. Love the layout of Lara she is one little photogenic beauty and I love coming to see your desk each week, it sure does put a smile on my face. Have a wonderful week Happy WOYWW
ReplyDeletehugs Eliza & Yoda 21
A lot of fun busyness going on there this week, Jackie. I love that page with all the stitched and edged papers.
ReplyDeleteTake care. God bless.
Margaret #7
Oh, I want those bird stamps! Your card is just so fun and happy in feel! Love the background. Your journal for the precious one is too adorable. Wish I could sew, and that is an amazing touch! Winnie #64
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how those TH birdies have polarised opinion?! I think they're quite funny myself, can see them being used with some funny caption or something :-). Good to see some stitching on your blog too...do you have to use a special needle in your machine?
ReplyDeleteHugs, LLJ 26 xx
What a fun crafty desk--yes, very busy, with so many pretty projects! Those bird stamps are hilarious, the looks on their little faces.
ReplyDelete:)trisha
#67 this week with the
finished chair & a chalkboard
I love those birds, they are so full of character and quite different for Tim stamps aren't they? Love your Brusho backgrounds too. I must learn to be not so heavy handed with them, the softer effects are much nicer.
ReplyDeleteYou are certainly busy
Have a good week.
Hugs Lisax #68
Brushos! Bisters! Roll on payday!!! I am determined to try them out!
ReplyDeleteLove your card with new stamp and the brushos
Have a good week
Christine aka Bishopsmate #73
great results with the Brusho! I really have to stop myself from looking them up on eBay, LOL! Happy WOYWW! zsuzsa @ InkyDinkyDoodle #34
ReplyDeleteLove the little birdies. They really are cute. I was not so sure when I saw them released. Sometimes you have to see them in use. #56
ReplyDeleteOh what a lovely busy desk! I love your baby journal page. Would be a good idea for a scrapbook page too.
ReplyDeleteBrushos are new to me i.e. I haven't got any but I'm not allowed to buy anything (oh dear self discipline....). I just wanted to say the result is fab! I love your brusho backgrounds.
The birdie stamps are quite funny actually although I would never buy them. But I would smile if I received a card with them.
Have a great week,
Lisca#41
A really lovely busy desk you have...and I would do the messy stuff on the floor too!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW! Kristiina #27
Ooooh! Now I've seen them in action (the birds!) I love them - wasn't sure before! Love your scrapbook page! Wish I had some Brushos they do look as if they would be right up my street (or on my workdesk!) Chris 43
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie
ReplyDeleteBrilliant pile-ing high this week, looks like you have been fun with he brushos...... Loving the backgrounds ...... I really must have a play with mine...... Maybe at the weekend
Baby Lara looking gorgeous as usual
Janet @18
Lovely busy desk. Just waiting for the arrival of my bird stamps. Love the Brusho technique. Have a great week, Angela x 33
ReplyDelete