Well I had a think and the thing that makes me happy is the Lovely baby Lara. So I thought I would do another page in her journal.
I got the Gesso out and covered a double page up and set to work with mu ink spray in orange lemon and lime
And then made another sheet the same and cut it up And distressed and inked it
Next Time to stamp!
Next I got the sewing machine out ...
And put it all together!
Then edges round the outside
Well I hope Sue approves of my citrus layout.... Now it's over to you to join in the fun at the SDC blog there is a link on the right hand side of this post, remember you might be the lucky winner of a STAMPOTIQUE gift voucher!












An adorable calendar spread, Jackie! The stitched detail is wonderful, surpassed only by that oh-so-cute photo!
ReplyDeletelove the stitching and the stamps, a lovely project.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute Jackie, love the addition of stitches xx
ReplyDeleteLove this page, I love that you did some sewing and made it your own. Your grand baby is so darling!
ReplyDeleteSue most definitely approves of your layout Jackie, but then she always does! This is gorgeous, your choice of stamps is spot on and Lara is at her cutest! Have a fab weekend xx
ReplyDeleteoooooh lush, I just love sewing on cards and layouts, stunning!!! :)
ReplyDelete