Thursday, 5 February 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine Challenge "Take a technique" ........Stencilling

This months challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine's is to use stencilling on your project. More information can be found here........HERE

If you look in your Craft Stamper Magazine, you will see there are a few projects which use stencilling!
Here is my project a Valentine's card

Here are a few step by step photos of how I made this card using two stencils on the background 
Here is my first stencil on my Gelli plate 
This is what it looked like after putting paint on and removing the stencil
Then I placed sheet music on top
This is what it looked like when I "pulled the print" off
Did the same with this stencil And added some distress ink to get to this
Then added paint round the outside 
Then stamped one of Magda's lovely Agatha stamps onto cotton and paper, 
Coloured in the paper and added a cotton dress and glued onto the card

Now it's over to you to get your stencils out and join in the fun.. You could win 2 plates of stamps from our sponsor, Paperbabe Stamps,more details on the craft stamper Make It Take It  challenge blog 











4 comments:

  1. Gorrrrrrrgeous Jackie, loved seeing how it all came together!! Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely beautiful, Jackie! Love your use of the cloth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic design and love the collaged look ! I have also become your latest blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Jackie! The cloth is the perfect addition! Love this! x

    ReplyDelete