Thursday, 12 February 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine Make It TakeIt ............................Inspiration

This months challenge at Craft Stamper Magazine is to use stencilling on your project, more information can be found..........here

If you look in your Craft Stamper Magazine, you will see there are a number of projects that use stencilling. Here is a another project I did that I used lots of stencils on!
A Journal page 
This started out life as plain paper, which I applied Gesso to then  I got some ink sprays out and had fun spraying direct and through stencils.
I did this to 2 more pages, the second set I cut up and distressed and inked the edges of.
Then I stamped on the other set like this with a Stampotique rubber stamp 
After that I layered the cut and inked paper around the stamping to give me an idea of how it would look and then got a selection of stencils and distress ink.
Then I inked through the stencil on the main paper and the cut bits.
Then stamped mother with another Stampotique rubber stamp.
Then cut the page to size and put in my journal Gluing down all the elements
Lastly I added a photo of my mother 
Now it's over to you to get your stencils out and join in the fun, remember you can win stamps from 









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Jackie, love all the layers and the finished result!! Have a great weekend xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely vibrant page Jackie great use of stencils and layers. Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete