Tuesday, 10 February 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog......Its all Love and Hearts!

Kirsten is our hostess this week, as love is in the air.
She challenged us to create something that is surrounded by hearts and love, so with this in mind I got my Brusho inks out and Stampotique rubber stamps and did a little page in my journal.

Here are a few step by step photos of how I made my page 





And there you have it my little journal page for Kirstens challenge this week!
Now it's over to you to join in the fun!






4 comments:

  1. Love the way you did the masking for the hearts. How clever. Such a cute card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Jackie ! Love the eyes..
    COrrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jackie, I'm still getting to grip with my Brusho's, and I love how you've masked yours xx

    ReplyDelete