France Papillon is our hostess this week and she has set us a new challenge.... She said, " we often expect cards on our Birthday. How about surprising someone with an unbirthday card? With. Or without Alice in Wonderland inspiration, make a happy Unbirthday card"
So with this in mind I made this tag...
And here is a picture Showing four of the five stamps I used, the Shroom is missing!
Now it's over to you to get your stamps out and get stamping..... And come and join in the fun at the STAMPOTIQUE designers challenge blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this blog post!
Fun, fun tag, I love the color so bright and bold and the worm still sticks out too. Very cool
ReplyDeleteGreat tag, Jackie !
ReplyDeleteCOrrie x
That's a fun tag Jackie!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteYou've made such a beautiful background Jackie for your tag xx
ReplyDeleteAll so lovely <3
ReplyDeleteWhat a fab tag Jackie xx
ReplyDelete