Stampotique is thrilled to add to the line up of designers, a former design team member and mixed media artist Kate Crane!
You will not be disappointed with the fabulous range of stamps from all our artists
Are you ready to see some wonderful artwork showcasing some of the new stamps? There are 50+ new stamps being released this time around, so plenty to choose from.
Hop along with the design team and two special guest bloggers, leaving comments along the way. We will choose 3 random winners from 3 blogs selected along the way, to win some goodies. We will choose our winners with our next challenge on February 25th
You should have arrived here from MAGDA........here.
Your next stop along the hop is GEZ.....................here
If you get lost anywhere along the hop you can go back to the STAMPOTIQUE Designers Challenge blog.......here.
Hope you enjoy all the design team creations, we can't wait to hear what your favourite new stamps are!
Now for a few of my creations using the new stamps
First is this journal page using 2 of Kate Cranes new stamps
The stamps I used are
And part of this stamp!
Next is a ATC, for this I used 2 stamps and masked part of one
Here are the stamps I used
And I masked this and used part of it
And for my next creation, this is a woodern heart I covered in washi tape and painted over Then stamped on tissue and glued to the heart.
And this is the Kate Crane stamp I used
And my fourth and final sample is this Journal page
And the stamp I used is this, is from France
Well that's a few samples using the fabulous new stamps, remember there are over 50 new stamps so
Make sure you go and look at them all at the Stampotique website.
Please leave a comment as you might be a random winner of stampotique goodies!
Now it's time to hop to GEZ.............here and see more samples, using the new stamps !









Beautiful artwork with the new stamps!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant projects Jackie <3
ReplyDeleteLove the ATC - great idea to use it this way :)
xx Arwen
love what you did with the new stamps! Especially the last one, the tree....
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creations Jackie. I can't stop looking at the tree!! Love what you did with all of the new designs ♥
ReplyDeleteGorgeous projects! I love the journal page.
ReplyDeleteYou made beautiful and creative projects with the new releases ! Thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant projects Jackie, the tree is gorgeous xx
ReplyDeleteIts very beautiful!! The colors are so bright and wunderful!!
ReplyDeleteSo many great stamps, thanks for showcasing a few of them :-)
ReplyDeleteTo many beauties! That will take a long time to buy what I like..:). And so beautifully used on aal your cards! You made stamp-choices for them that I really like... Inky greetings, Gerrina
ReplyDeleteI'm loving all your creations Jackie, that pirate makes me smile!! Love her.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a lovely weekend xx
lovely work! Jackie
ReplyDeleteJackie!!!!! will my list never end - so much fab inspiration - adding Boots to the list ;-)
ReplyDeleteI absolutely love your work. You make it impossible to pick a favorite. I love the rabbit in the boots and agatha the pirate. But the tree is amazing as well as the girl holding the heart full of words. I guess I might have to get them all.
ReplyDeleteterrific artwork jackie!
ReplyDeleteLove the new stamps and hope to be a random winner.
ReplyDeletewhat a great projects you made with the new stamps, love them all!
ReplyDeleteFabulous and varietal projects.
ReplyDeleteThese are all gorgeously created,stunning makes ;)
ReplyDeleteBig hugs
Donna xxx
ReplyDeleteWoooow !!! I'm so excited about all the new designs :) class!
x sternenglanz
Wow! Great projects, Jackie! I especially love how you used Arwen's ATC stamp for the background for Agatha's Pirate! Brilliant!
ReplyDeleteAwesome new stamps, hard to find a fav!
ReplyDeleteI think your work is fabulous... You have chosen such an amazing selection of new stamps to work with and your colours are beautiful x
ReplyDeleteWow, so many lovely creations! I love the Agatha pirate, she is so cute! You have done a great job displaying the new stamps.
ReplyDeleteLovely creations to showcase the new stamps, Jackie.
ReplyDeleteWow, you have been busy ! Fabulous Jackie !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Gorgeous creations Jackie! xx
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Thanks so much for showing the stamp image/cart too! Wonderful all around!~kim
ReplyDeleteSo many gorgeous projects, a feast for the eyes :) I love your colorful journal page featuring Boots.
ReplyDeleteLove your projects and the colors you used for your first journal page. I love all the stamps you used.
ReplyDeletewow! You have been busy! Love all of your makes :-) Thanks so much for using my stamps, it's so exciting to see! I really love the background for 'boots'.
ReplyDeleteWow! All of the projects are absolutely wonderful!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the top one with that amazingly detailed and colorful background!
Incredible new release samples! I am in love with so many of the new designs!
ReplyDeleteFantastic collection of projects you crafted to share for the hop! So delightful! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful work, each piece is lovely. I love the colours you have used. The majestic tree is probably my favourite.
ReplyDeleteGreat projects with all those beatiful stamps !
ReplyDeleteyour projects are so amazing, but i love the colors and the way you created your first page, so awesome! reminds me of easter/spring
ReplyDeleteGosh, you have been busy. Love how you used the washi and the masked ATC stamp. Great idea. Hugz
ReplyDeleteSuch amazing work with the fab new stamps. My list is a mile long! Loving the colors on the bunny page! xxD
ReplyDeleteI am in awe Jackie, stunning work as always!! fab choice of stamps!!!
ReplyDeleteI am loving so many of the new stamps, but so far, my favorites are the bunnies, Ruff, Boots and Bunny Boy. It will be difficult to pick a favorite from so many wonderful stamps:)
ReplyDeleteall of these are stunning! My favorite is the tree creation-love it!
ReplyDeleteWow Jackie,you have made a set of wonderful projects!! I LOVE the little ATC!!!! Very beautiful and cleverly done. Also the first page is delightful.. Well, everything is gorgeous haha! Great work for the new release. Coco x
ReplyDeleteYou have been so busy with the new stamps Jackie, I love them all. x
ReplyDeleteSo much great inspiration!! Thanks-loving the stamps...
ReplyDeletesooo nice!!
ReplyDeleteMy FAVORITE stamps are Kate's bunny and angel!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing your talent with us! I LOVE your work!
lovely work:-)
ReplyDeleteso many terrific ideas! I do like that pirate.
ReplyDeletestamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/
You have used all my favourite stamps, particularly Kate's Angel and Boots and the Majestic Tree, and shown them off to their best advantage. Lovely artwork.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness, your backgrounds are pretty much perfect and showcase these awesome new stamps perfectly!! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie! I'm just hopping along on the Stampotique New Release Hop and I'm so glad that I got here!! Each and every one of your creations are Fabulous!! I especially LOVE how you used Arwen's Gothic ATC as Agatha Pirate's background! Sooo clever! Thanks for the inspiring creations!! XOXO-Shari
ReplyDeleteWow! great projects! Love the ATC background! What a clever idea!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for the chance to win!
ReplyDeleteJackie your samples are wonderful. I love how you showcased the new stamps. I am loving the Kate Crane collection and Magda is already a favorite of mine. Thank you to Stampotique for a eyeful of artwork!
ReplyDelete