She said"It's cold in the UK and I can't wait for it to warm up. Show me something sunny to hopefully encourage the sun to come out".
So with this in mind I made this journal page
Here are a few step by step photos of how I made it I got my Gelli plate out and made a orange and yellow background then rioted up some music and stuck it down and made a sun with some junk Journalling bits.
Stamped these two images
So now it's over to you to come and join in the fun at the SDC blog and show us your sunshine creations ! There is a link to the blog on the right hand side of this post.
One last thing the winners from the blog hop







Beautiful piece Jackie, and I love her sunhat lol xx
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous Jackie, love it xx
ReplyDeleteNice! I love how you used a house top for your hat, nicely done!
ReplyDeleteLovely Jackie !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Love this so much Jackie :) xx
ReplyDelete