As you can see the desk and floor are rather busy, and busy I have been!
Sorry I was missing last week, I don't often miss the WOYWW weekly sneak peak, but I found out an old friend had died and just didn't get my act together to take a picture etc. I think it's the first friend, he was 51, I have had die.
Anyway back to the lovely tidy desk, or not! On the far right you can see a tag, here it is a bit closer
On my desk is some bright neon paint I have been having a play with using my little Gelli plate and some stamps, ink pads etc.
here are a few bits I have made over the last two weeks
A few journal pages
A heart plaque
A few ATC's
Two of the ATC'S I made for swaps in a group I belong to .
Sunday was Stamperama and a few new stamps were purchased!
Well that's about it from me, just to say if you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link a little further down on the right marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.










Wow you have so many projects done. I've been away from my space a lot last week and just found little time here and there to play. All your creations look wonderful too
ReplyDeleteHugs Nikki # 1
HAPPY WOYWW #300 too
I';m guessing I am in that big crowd at the Paperartsy stand, lol!! I had a great time even though there were lots of people (stands) missing... love all your creations.. So sorry to hear about your friend, that's terrible news. Helen 5
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry to hear about your friend, Jackie. You really have inspired me with this full on parade of everything creative from tag to journal to ATCs and more! Your work is always top-notch!! Happy 300th WOYWW!! Hugs, Darnell #15
ReplyDeleteso sorry about your friend. hugs. lovely projects you have shared this week. I was there at stamperama and may even have been just out of shot in your picture as we was sat at the other end of that table with the man while we had a quick re-fuel before battling back into a very busy stall for more stash!
ReplyDeleteWow! Have you been a busy bee! My favorite is the one with the tree, just something about it that I love. I often think of your desk and floor shots when I look at how messy my stuff is. I smile and laugh, thinking you may be creating at the same time sighing at your mess too. Diane #39
ReplyDeleteHi I'm trying to visit everyone on this special WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteSorry about loss of your friend. Anne x #38
I pinned that adorable heart to one of my Pinterest boards - and apparently so did someone else already! Love your journal pages too. Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58
ReplyDeleteI love the page with the bunny and the bright neon colors contrasted with black. Very cool! Shel - paperocotillostudio #25
ReplyDeleteIt's a shock when your friends start to pass away... my bridesmaid (from 32 years ago) died last year...a real shocker. Sending hugs xx
ReplyDeleteI adore that tag with the size/age comment...that should be sent to all women, I think :-)
Hugs, LLJ 7 xx
WOW this is all so inspiring. I'm still a newbie and love the bright colors you use. Great to meet you and thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy 300 WOYWW.
Pat #83
So many lovely pieces, you have been busy. Sorry to hear about your friend, it makes you realise how important it is to keep in touch with people who are important to you.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great crafty week, Angela x 42
Hi Jackie happy 300th WOYWW. Sorry about your friend, just makes up take stock and remember to live every moment and enjoy life. Cheers - your artwork is fabulous RobynO#14
ReplyDeleteOh Jackie, what a loss. It sounds like it was sudden, too. I thoroughly enjoyed the tag, the ATCs, the heart, and all your gelli plate work. I also was glad to see a photo of the show I've heard so much about. I'm with LLJ, that size age quote should be sent to all women. Happy 300th WOYWW from #3.
ReplyDeleteOK well I like them all but I love Mr Pointy Head with bird. Something about it just makes me smile. Sounds like you needed a smile after your bad news. Always hard. but harder when it comes out of the blue. Hang in there
ReplyDeleteMary Anne (8)
Im so soryy to read of the loss of your friend..good grief, 51 is no age at all, and a horrid shock. You sure have been busy, like all the pieces. Hope you've found it cathartic.
ReplyDeleteYour space reminds me of my own with stuff everywhere. Of course, your level of art is something I aspire to. It's beautiful!
ReplyDelete