Tuesday, 3 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 185........Numbers

Good morning crafty friends, there is a new challenge over at the SDC blog today its numbers! This is my challenge this week, so I will be hopping round your blog and looking at what you have created incorporating either a number or numbers. 
I made this tag
I started by making the background for which I used lots of ink sprays and Gesso 
Then I used used this new stamp and stamped on some book paper
And added glossy accents and left to dry. 
Next I stamped using this stamp
And cut out the letters i required 
Then with this stamp I stamped down the side of my tag
Then I started to put the tag together
I also painted two wooden numbers and added them to the tag
And there you have it. 
Now it's over to you to join in the fun of stamping and make something with numbers on ready for me to come and see! Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment, I will catch up with you shortly! 








4 comments:

  1. That's a cute tag Jackie, fab theme this week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice tag Jackie, I agree whole heartily with the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous theme Jackie, some great DT inspiration, love the new seahorse by Daniel is it so lovely. Love your Tag and the textures/colours you used :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete