Thursday, 5 March 2015

Craft Stamper Magazine's ..............Make it Take it Challenge

The Challenge for this month is Stamping.
You can make any project as long as you 'stamp' on it with a stamp! More details can be found here at the Craft Stamper Magazine Challenge blog....hereHere
With that in mind I thought I would have a go at a canvas, not something I have tried before!
Here it is ......
Our sponsor this month is 
And the prize this month is this fabulous set of stamps
So get your stamps out and come and join in the fun! 


Here are a few pictures of how I made my canvas 









I hope that gives you a bit of an idea of how I made this ! 














2 comments:

  1. Stunning Jackie, wishing you a lovely weekend, big hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie, this is so stunning and beautiful I love everything about it. Thanks for sharing.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda

    ReplyDelete