Monday, 9 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 186.... Stars

Carol is our hostess this week at the SDC blog and she has challenge us to feature stars in our arty creation, as part of the background or as a feature. So it's up to you, get your stamps out and get stamping.
Here is a journal page I made using starts, I used three different stamps from stampotique that are star stamps, a quote about stars and two of Kate Cranes new stamps!



It's over to you to get stamping and join in the fun at the SDC blog, there is a link to the blog on the right of this post! 



6 comments:

  1. Your grandbaby is so beautiful and this page is no exception too. What a beautiful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful journal spread Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the rest!!! That background is gorgeous!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your background here is amazing! I love all of that texture and your color choices. I really need to get some of Kate's stamps - you've made them look so tempting here.

    ReplyDelete