Tuesday, 31 March 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 189 Unusually Shaped card

This week our hostess is Arwen and she has challenged us to make a card in an unusual shape!
She wants us thinking out of the box, anyone can make a square card, Arwen likes unusual creations!
So with this in mind the cogs and gears in my brain began to move.........
And I made this card
Here are a few step by step pictures, I used 4 different Stampotique rubber stamps starting with A stamp Arwen herself designed...
Stamped with it on a print I made on my Gelli plate 
Next I stamped this sentiment in one of the cogs I masked 
Then stamped two stamps and combined them ( head from Froggy on a different body)
Then glued down all the cogs onto a triangle card
Then put my lady on the top
I hope that is a unusual shaped card! 
If you would like to join in the fun, just click on the link marked SDC blog on the right and link your project to the blog. 








6 comments:

  1. Your card is awesome Jackie <3 I love how you used the gears and Froggie's new body :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - fab shape and theme, with great quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jackie, it has such a fresh feel to it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and beautiful triangle shaped card. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card ! I love the shape !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just super awesome Jackie, great fun :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete