Tuesday, 31 March 2015

WOYWW

Here is my desk in a state of 'being tied'
Sorry the photo is a bit dark, I spent a bit of time yesterday starting to clear up my desk, much more time is needed as there are still parts of my craft room not started on yet....
My excuse.... Been busy making things !!!! Here are a few pictures of what I have been making 
This card
This project life type layout 
And this one 
And this one 
And another card
And a bit of journalling 
And that's why I make mess like this
If you would like to visit other more tidy and clean crafty desks just click on the link on the right marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for visiting me and leaving a comment, as I have been missing for a couple of weeks. 










16 comments:

  1. LOL Jackie your house has been raided by the paper police it looks like I'm pretty sure having no carpet makes an easier clean up when you do find the time :)
    hugs Nikki
    no linky at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  2. golly, what a lot you've done! feel better about my room now!! happy WOYWW Helen 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol being busy making is a perfect reason for making a mess :)
    happy woyww
    Mrs C.xx
    http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-1st-2015.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercy ME! You HAVE been busy. Love the journal page, and of course the Stampotique triangle. You floor looks like MY floor so I feel right at home....
    Happy WOYWW and I'm not fooling'!
    :)
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol, you win the prize for the messiest desk/floor of the week!! It shows that you've been having a good time. You're obviously in the flow at the moment :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love all that you've been making. And the mess..it's a sign of some very satisfactory time spent! Probably though, you get to a point where you have to tidy before you can do anything else just because you start to notice it! Love the PL style pages, they work beautifully - am very strike by the beautiful informality of today's photos against your grandfather's photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely creations! Let's face it, you cannot make these gorgeous creations without a few bits and pieces in the floor!
    Glenda #34

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! It's a pleasure to visit, mine is soooo bare.
    Love that steampunk card and the sentiment .... I will HAVE to try to remember that one, made me smile.
    Have a good week
    Christine

    Bishopsmate #36

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so love your mess it makes me smile so much you can't imagine, seriously it is a smile from ear to ear. Love your creations and what a great excuse to not clean up, too busy.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 41

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Steampunk card, just my thing. You sure look busy. I understand though the need to get tidy, I have the same problem at the moment.
    Happy woyww, Angela x 29

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Making things" is not an excuse. It's a reason. And a Good one, at that!

    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. busy busy girl. definitely a creative spirit inhabits this space.

    Thanks for sharing, Happy WOYWW
    Pat #64

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never mind the mess on the floor! That's quickly and easily brushed up. What counts are all those amazing things you've made. I love the scrapbook pages of the little princess. The blue one with the doodling is my fav. Also the vintage grandad page is stunning!Well done!
    Have a great week and Happy Easter!
    Lisca#16

    ReplyDelete
  14. No excuse necessary for being busy. Love your workspace and your awesome projects!
    Hugs
    Gabriele 19

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, you've been busy ... love all the projects you've been making, especially the PL projects, and especially the heritage one. Your little granddaughter is so photogenic - I can see you making many more projects featuring her through the years. And the mess ... just wait until she starts joining you in the craft room, there will be heaps more paper bits to clear up :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Forgot to sign of by saying, have a wonderful Easter weekend. Elizabeth x #40

    ReplyDelete