Get your colours out, we want it to be bright, vibrant and full of colour! We want to see bright, you don't have to use every colour in the rainbow all at once ..... But think along those lines and it will be perfect! More info can be found on the Craft Stamper Challenge blog.........here
We that in mind I set about and made this bright project......
Remember our sponsor is
And the fab prize is these fabulous rubber stamps
Now here are a few step by step pictures of how I made my project
First I painted gesso on a sheet of paper then sprayed it with spray ink
Next I put washi tape on the card
Then I applied paint rubbing it into the tape
After it dried I stamped my two JOFY birds on card stock and coloured them in and stamped them on my project as well
Then I cut out the coloured ones and glued them in place And stamped the little heart and coloured it and the little message!









Gorgeous Jackie !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x