Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 190: Stitches

This week our hostess is Coby and she has us all in stitches!

Coby said, ' I love stitches in my creations, sometimes stamped, sometimes made by hand and sometimes with the sewing machine. I challenge you to use stitching in your creation this week.

So with that in mind I made a set of Project Life cards with stitching, round them!
Here are a few pictures I took while making them..... I used my Gelli plate to make the bright cheerful background then a 4x6 and 3x4 die with stitches round the outside to cut the cards out.
Next I stamped on them with France's mug splat and these two Stampotique rubber stamps 
Then I stamped these four squares with the dots .... Fab stamp from Stampotique! And added the letters into the box. Then I stamped Laugh and cut it out and stuck it on and went round the stitching with a black pen. 
The two smaller cards stamped Stampotique laughter and added to white card with a photo
Then using a Tim Holtz stitch ruler made holes round the card
Next used a pen to make stitches 
And there you have it .... Hope that gives you a bit of an idea how I made these cards using 7 Stampotique rubber stamps 
Now it's your turn to get your stamps out, any stamps are fine and show us what you can make with stitching at the SDC blog, there is a link on the right hand side of this post to the blog.
Thank you Coby for a fun challenge 







6 comments:

  1. Your project life cards are sweet, love how you are keeping up with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are gorgeous Jackie, I'd love to look through your book xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your granddaughter is the cutest baby ever. I love what you've created for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jackie, I'd love to see your book too. Lara is one of the happiest babies I have ever seen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just so sweet Jackie :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love how you did the bkg...wonderful...

    ReplyDelete