I have spent a couple of days sorting out all my project Life type stash.....
All the cards filled neatly And put in order
There is a section for cards I have made myself, below is a set I made myself.
Also I made this set of PL cards
And Last,y I hope you all had a lovely Easter.
Here is my little Easter chic! Collecting chocalate as she was carried round for the family easter Egg hunt.
Thank you for visiting and if you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link marked Stamping Ground on the right further down and Julia will explain all.





wow did you ever get organized looks great and those that little ducky is just so darn cute !!! hugs Nikki no # yet
ReplyDeleteoh look at her!! she's growing so fast (I know, I know, they do!) Your PL box looks very organised. Happy WOYWW Helen #4
ReplyDeleteoo pretty cards, i am sure i saw these over the weekend on a face book PL group ...so hi from a fellow PL junkie :D
ReplyDeleteHappy wwoyw
love Mrs C.x
http://craftroomdiary.blogspot.co.uk/2015/04/woyww-april-7th-2015.html
I love all your project Life cards and what a cute photo of that gorgeous girl on her Easter egg hunt. Surely one for the scrapbook!
ReplyDeleteHave a happy week
Lynda B 14
Love your cards and that container with a lid on it. what a cutie
ReplyDeleteBridget #1
Looooove that little chicken cutie!! Big hugs from me!!
ReplyDeleteHave a good week
Christine
Bishopsmate #34
What a cute photo! Yes, as other people have commented: doesn't grow quickly! It seems like yesterday when she was born.
ReplyDeleteThat PL card storage looks very organized. It will be much easier to find stuff now.
Have a good week,
Lisca#19
Your organization inspires me. Love your PL pages! Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #40
ReplyDeleteWow, I'm impressed at your organizing, it looks great! And your little chickie is adorable. :-)
ReplyDeleteHappy creating and happy woyww,
Sandy #31
Hope the chick didn't eat all those easter eggs or she might turn green Lol!
ReplyDeleteLove the cards you've made and it's looking very organised this week so well done for that. Have a great woyww, Angela x 24
My goodness, Lara has grown so much!! What a lovely pic of her clutching her choccy bunnies..that's a definite for scrapbooking, eh?
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your organised box of cards, that is SO satisfying to see :-)
Hugs, LLJ 15 xx
Love that little Easter chick in your arms! Your PL cards are wonderful, you must be really chuffed!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie....nicely sorted stuff....I so wish we had those storage boxes here in Australia - I saw some a few weeks back and investigated only to find they were cheap over there and at least triple the price to get them here :-( Great desk and love the cards you've made...too cute that little duck. Cheers RobynO#25
ReplyDeleteWhat a mammoth sorting you have been doing and that Easter chick it just gorgeous and so photogenic. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Hugs Eliza & Yoda 5
so much joy coming off this page. absolutely love your cards.
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW, thanks for sharing
Pat #54