Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge Blog: 193 Polka Dots

This week our hostess at the SDC blog is Samantha Read., and she has us thinking a outs spots!

Sam said, " I included polka dots into a previous challenge and everyone who took part seemed to enjoy it, so I thought we could resist them again and have fun!"

So with that in mind and a stack of baby Lara photos for my project life type album I set to work and made a set of cards.

I used 4 Stampotique rubber stamps for this project. Daniels present stacks are just perfect for what I wanted!  Now it's over to you to join in the fun, there is a link to the SDC blog on the right of this post.






5 comments:

  1. These are fabulous Jackie, perfect for Christmas (and it's cold enough right now) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are always so cute and wonderful. Perfect for your granddaughters page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo spots at Christmas time, brilliant :) Lara is going to love this album! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jackie, that book is going to be amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete