Tuesday, 9 June 2015

SDC 199:Shimmer and Shine

This week our hostess is Kathi Rerek and she is shimmering and shinning!

Kathi says " My spirit animal must be a magpie as I'm attracted to all things that shine, or shimmer or glitter. My challenge for you is to create a project that literally shines!

So with this in mind, I got out my pad of glitter paper, choose the sheet of white and set about making a set of Project Life cards. 
Sadly in the photo above you can't see just how much this glitter paper shimmers and shines! 
I also used glossy accents on the head band of the hat and on the scarf for more shine! 
The main 4x6 card I used this Stampotique rubber stamp
And for the 2 smaller 3x4 cards 
I used this set of Stampotique rubber stamps
Now it's over to you to shimmer and shine and join in the fun! There is a link to the SDC blog in the right of this post





3 comments:

  1. Makes me feel cold ! lol Very pretty Jackie !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love all the shimmer on these, they are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete