Thursday, 4 June 2015

Craft Stamper Magazines Take It Make It Challenge

We have a new challenge starting today at Craft Stamper Magazines Challenge blog, take It Make it. The challenge this month is .......Texture, more details can be found on the blog.......here.
So why not get your stamps out and come and join in the fun adding texture to your project. There are many ways to add texture to a project, such as texture paste, embossing and embossing folders, textured card or paper, stitching, fabric, basically anything that gives a 'touchy -freely style! 
So with this in mind I got out a couple of stencils, some gel medium, Ken Oliver colour bursts some fabric and thread and some rubber stamps and made this set of Project Life cards.
Our sponsor this month is 
And the prized or the random draw winner is 
Remember the winner chosen by the team gets there work shown in Craft Stamper Magazine and a write up! 
Here are a few step by step photos of how I made the cards





Hope that gives you an idea of how I made them... Now come and join in the fun! 



3 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Question tho, does the Gel Medium have any affect on the Coloburst other than getting caught up in the bumps and grooves? Just wondering. I love the effect you achieved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, love them Jackie :) xx

    ReplyDelete