Tuesday, 2 June 2015

Stampotique Designers Challenge 198: Favourite Stamp

Gez is our hostess this week at the SDC blog and she is playing favourites this week!
She said we all have one! What's yours? ........ Well this was the hardest challenge ever!!!!!!!!!!!
How can I pick just ONE, Gez ??????????? If you can't pick just one, which stamp makes your heart skip a beat?
Well after hours of looking at my stamps I decided to choose the one I have used the most!

Here are a couple of pictures of work in action

This design was made using Brushio 



Well now it's over to you to choose a favourite stamp and show us a project using it ! 
There is a link to the SDC blog on the right of this post. Hope you do better than me at choosing!






4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love the spray of color in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the bright colours Jackie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the gorgeous colours and those tiny hearts are SO sweet :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. STUNNING Jackie ♥

    Great choice of stamp ♥♥

    ReplyDelete