

Rather untidy ... I started to sort some bits out but then stopped and did another page.... Below are some of this weeks pages

This is four separate 6x6 layouts that all make up a 12x12 page

Here are four more of the same size

This is a 12 x 12 that incorporates one 12x6 and eight 3x3 to make up the page

Here is a bit of a close up of part of that page

Here is another one using the same format
This is about all I have achieved this week as Charlotte came to stay for the weekend and took over part of my desk to my valentine cards and do some clay modelling!!!

Thanks for stopping by and if you would like to do more desk hopping click on the link on the right of my blog marked Stamping Ground
you family history album is really coming along. I like the aged look youve given it. It will be something to treasure for the future.
ReplyDeleteGill x
Thanks Gill... I do hope they will
DeleteLove the colours you are using on your pages. Remind me of my favourite Distress ink colours so bound to be a hit with me. Thanks for the great LO's you are showing and good luck with it all.
ReplyDeleteHugs, Neet xx 4
Thanks Neet
DeleteI love distress inks and have used them on every page in this album in some way or another!
Hi Jackie - the pages are gorgeous. I'd love to see them close up and 'live'. That's something I want to make now that I'm retired. The problem is, there's not enough time!! Happy WOYWW x
ReplyDeleteI think most of us think like that .... Not enough time ... It seems to huge a task ... Where do I start etc then something happens to give us focus !!! Well that's how it went for me !
DeleteI need to get back to my family album. I have had it on the back burner for a few years! Love what you are doing.
ReplyDeleteI do hope you get back to it as I feel it's the one album when we are no longer here our children will keep
DeleteYou had a crafting buddy, lucky you, she is one sweet young lady. Lovely pages in your album, thanks for sharing and Happy WOYWW
ReplyDeleteEliza 13
Oh yes ... She loves going to my arts and crafts room as she calls it!
DeleteYou are going to have a gorgeous family history, for generations to come to remember. Happy WOYWW. Helen, 2
ReplyDeleteI do hope so Helen
DeleteIt's just while your doing it it feels like its never good enough ..... If its an album to be kept it must be your best work ever!!! If that makes sense.
Your pages are really lovely the papers you have used look great with the photos on it.
ReplyDeleteI like your idea of doing four 6x6 and then putting them on to a 12x12.
I have a very special scrapbook to do and it is great to get inspiration from others.
Happy WOYWW I hope you have a great day
Ria #46
Thanks Ria
ReplyDeleteI felt it would be boring for me if I just did 12x12 layouts all the time ..... And maybe for the reader, not sure! Also some of the pictures I've inherited as very small and needed smaller layouts
Your pages and layouts are Gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLOVE how your project is progressing x
Thanks heather
DeleteFeel it's going to be an ongoing project all year!!
every time i visit your desk, i'm wracked with guilt for not starting my family photos... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteyou're doing amazing work and creating such treasures for the future!!
thanks for stopping by already - i wonder where you live if peterboro is so close... we're over 40 miles from there, so it was quite a shopping treat :)
happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week :)
no. 7
I live the march/ Huntingdon side of Peterbrough ... Which side are you?
DeleteHappy WOYWW love your family history projects, very inspirational and interesting-thanks for sharing. Gill x #64
ReplyDeleteThanks Gibby
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pages! Your craft room must be a real heaven to little Charlotte :)
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Wednesday!
Tuire #10
She would stay in there all day .... And has!
Deletebusy desk. Love the pages you have completed! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #17
ReplyDeleteNo messages going funny and repeating this week ... Had just done an update on my phone when that happened .... No others problems all ok
Deletelove your layouts, im loving divided page protectors at the mo less scary than 12x12
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW tfs Mrs.C #54
www.craftylittlemoos.blogspot.com
Lots of people say they find 6x6 less scary to work with ...... I love 12x12 myself I once saw a 24x24 album in the USA I think it was martha Stewart !!!!
DeleteYou are making a lot of progress! And here I was, so proud of my one and only little LO for the week. LOL
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Tertia #20
You must be proud of your one layout!
DeleteI spent four weeks not doing a thing at all as I felt overwhelmed by what I needed to do !!!
And didn't know how to do it.....
Jackie 3
Your album is looking fab. I'm into FH too and have so much info I'm going to do something similar. Enjoy your week, take care Zo xx 93
ReplyDeleteZoe that's great news ...... Good luck I will be watching your blog to see how it's going
DeleteI love the pastel/vintage colours with the old family photos, gorgeous project! Love from Holland, Marit #89
ReplyDeleteThanks they are very vintage colours I am going to try and do an album with more bright colours
DeleteJackie 3
I really like seeing your family history pages every week, they're coming along apace. LOVE that photo with the brothers wearing their cloth caps!!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Brenda 100
Thanks Brenda ..... I hope I can keep up the pace
DeleteYour family history album is fab! Love your LOs! Happy WOYWW! Nan 5
ReplyDeleteI am so impressed with your family history layouts. I really must do something like that with my old photos otherwise it is yet another generation missed. I have so much information on the computer but I do need something more human to relate to it. Thank you for your visit and have a good week with all that lovely work. xx Maggie #8
ReplyDeleteThank you for your visit ..... I to have stuff on my computer but think if I am no longer here would anyone check my computer for such things v they should find a physical album ..... I worry lots of history could be lost sitting on computers
DeleteAren't play dates with the kids fun? Love it when GDs are here, they also love to craft. Your LOs are just stunning. I need to do this same thing so badly, but just keep procrastinating.
ReplyDeleteKrisha #133
Yes it's great fun having her stay with us which she dies a lot she lives her arts and crafts
DeleteGreat pages Jackie!! I'm not a scrapbooker so I love to see what otehr people do! Charlotte is a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Ginny#9
What interesting pages and such a fab way to record your families memories. I will have to view them on a larger computer.
ReplyDeleteMonica. 113
That's kind of you
DeleteThanks ... It's good having a look around at what others craft!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely layouts! I enjoyed the pictures, and your journaling! Charlotte looks like she is having a blast!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Valentine's Day!
Winnie#79
She had lots of fun!
DeleteYour history pages are so cool. What a beautiful way to record the history of your family. I am in awe.
ReplyDeleteApril #119
Thank you for your kind words
ReplyDeleteOh what a busy crafter you are, your pages are lovingly created and it shows - can't wait to see them in real life, it puts me to shame as I have done so little this week I have not even posted 1 thing! Still hope to make up for it at the weekend.....see you tomorrow x
ReplyDeleteWill bring my album with me to go to the crop
DeleteWhat an awesome project! I really need to dig into getting my daughter's school scrapbook done! I'm trying to first get my 2012 PL album caught up! 2013 is off to a great start though!
ReplyDeleteGosh... I had forgotten I have that all to do as well !!
DeleteSorry to be late popping over to your desk but I was struck down with the dreaded lurgy yesterday and really quite poorly. Your pages are super and how did you know it is my birthday tomorrow?Thanks for visiting me and cheering me up BJ #36
ReplyDeleteHope your feelin better
DeleteWow these are just beautiful, you have a real talent. What a fabulous family heirloom it will be. K x
ReplyDeleteThank you .... I do hope so
DeleteHi Jackie, thanks for leaving a comment on my post and giving me this chance to pop over & say hi! You have been busy!
ReplyDeleteI love your layouts, and I am researching my family history too. I make mini albums rather than 12" scrapbook pages and have plans to do several using this as my theme.
Good luck with the mini albums of family history
DeleteCharlotte's doing a great job with the clay modeling! Of course, after that, I spied the gumball machine!! Your scrapping is so filled with love, Jackie. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week and thank you for coming by the Playhouse earlier! Darnell #46
Yes.... She does always have a jelly belly from the machine while crafting!
ReplyDeleteHappy Very Belated WOYWW. You have been really busy - and entertaining Charlotte as well. Have a good week. Ali x #12
ReplyDelete