Tuesday, 16 April 2013

What's on my work desk this week

Well this is how my desk looks at the moment



As you can see ...........very clear and tidy !!!!!!
There is a reason ..... Every spring I take the boxes and draws that have stamps and inks etc in them and move them into my craft room. What you see in this picture is a little conservatory that is attached to my craft room where I sit and work at this table.
As it gets warmer,it starts to get too hot in here to keep inks etc in, as they would start to dry out, so in the spring they move out and in the autumn they come back! I put them in front of the heater in the craft room and turn the heater off. Hope I have not done it too early and it gets too cold to craft !!



I had a bit of an all round tidy up for a couple of days, such as sorting out all my acrylic paints for use with my Gelli plate


I have started on a new Scrapbook layout.
I have stamped out some flowers and cut them out ready for the layout. The blue ones are coloured using the Gelli plate ( I have impressed myself how much I have used it )


Then I shaped them and glued them together



So that's it from me for this week, feel a bit guilty no Scrapbook layouts to show you, but hopefully I will have some by next week
If you would like to visit more desks then just click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for taking time to visit and I hope you leave a comment and I will try and return all visits

26 comments:

  1. Such beautiful flowers you've created they look stunning hugs Nikki 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stamps make fabulous flowers. Love how you have shaped them. Great craft room too. #34

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whaaa you have a Gelli plate oh how I want one lol!!! Just love the flowers that you made...stunning! What a great craft area you have and I see from the side bar that you are runner up scrapbooker of 2012, congratulations that is fantastic and looking at your layout I can see why!! Happy WOYWW.
    Janene #8

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my, what a fantastic craft room, but i know what you mean about conservatories and craft supplies - i learnt the hard way!
    have a happy WOYWW and a great week :)
    i overslept, so no 21 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lovely craft room!! Love the flowers, so pretty. Have a great week. helen, 12

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look of your craft room and your crafting space we are so lucky to have so much space for playing in.
    Your flowers look fantastic I had to enlarge the image to see what make the flower stamps were.
    Have a great WOYWW today and enjoy the rest of your week
    Ria #40

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my! what a tidy crafty space! Lovely flowers!Have a great week. HaPpY WoYwW! ((Lyn)) # now 49! I think! yep....#49

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those flowers are amazing! I wish my desk would be that tidy, but that would take time and energy and I would much rather use that for playing LOL
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey you have to show me how you did them with the gelli plate, they look amazing, love them. I so love gelli.

    Lovely clean space, I think sometimes we have to step back and sort our supplies, we might find something we forgot we purchased LOL

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza 46

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers and great crafting spaces - thanks for visiting me already BJ#1

    ReplyDelete
  11. What pretty flowers! I'm glad you're enjoying your gelli plate, I have one too and absolutely love it! Happy Woyww Liz @73

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well they are just lovely. The Gelli plate is a wonder, isn't it? How DID we ever manage without it.....?

    :)

    Happy WOYWW

    MA (4)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did some reorganization this week too. Spring must bring that out in people.

    Hope you get a chance to check out my desk.
    Lori #103

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE your flowers. wow! You are workin' that Gelli plate! lol!
    SueC#97

    ReplyDelete
  15. lucky you having such space for your crafting, lovely flowers too

    Gill x 107

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just bought a gelli and am loving it too! Lovely crafty space.
    Karen #61

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your scrap room and your wonderful conservatory. What a wonderful place to work!

    Those flowers are gorgeous, thanks for showing them to us. Kathi #109

    ReplyDelete
  18. Who needs to see an LO when you can share such gorgeous flowers with us? What fabulous flowers they are - look bought rather than hand made (hope that is a compliment, meant as one).
    Bet it is lovely to craft in a conservatory - lovely and light.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier - Hugs, Neet xx 5

    ReplyDelete
  19. What beautiful flowers! I need to do some serious sorting in my craft area too so that I can get grab the things I need more efficiently.
    Anna #123

    ReplyDelete
  20. What beautiful flowers! I need to do some serious sorting in my craft area too so that I can get grab the things I need more efficiently.
    Anna #123

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wahts a gelli palte?? I'm going to have to google that and I know it will be something I must have! Great post, thanks for sharing!!I hope you have a wonderful week!
    Ginny M #91

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow... Jackie, your craft room is awesome! Love your gorgeous flower, too. Thank you for sharing. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow your flowers look super :)
    Really love them x
    Happy WOYWW Heather #111

    ReplyDelete
  24. The Ipad stand is by Logitech and my DH purchased it for me for my birthday last year from Target, I don't know if you have that shop near you.

    Eliza

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow two whole rooms to craft in! Love the flowers! Finally getting do my woyww snooping. WOYWWer #3. Nan G

    ReplyDelete