" The secret of getting ahead is getting started"
Here is a card I made using that quote........

I made this card using two stampotique stamps that I bought at the weekend from Art from the Heart in Harrogate, Yorkshire, UK. This is the first time I have purchased this make of stamps, I have seen them used in magazines but have not found a shop selling them until this weekend! When I found the huge array of them in the shop, it took me ages to choose which ones I could buy, as there was such a fabulous range! My purchase made,I just had to try them out today! I would love to own more they stamp just perfect ....
Here is a few step by step photos so you can see how I made this card.




Once the background was dry I stamped the images onto white card and coloured them with Prisma pencils and blended them with blending fluid and blending stubs then, cut them out. I typed the quote and cut it out.


I then put the card together...... And here is my first card using the Stampotique rubber stamps !

I think I will link it to the stampotique designers challenge design team call, you can find out more by going to ........
http://stampotiqueoriginals.blogspot.co.uk
Although I have had lots of my work published....
It would be a great opportunity for me to move out of my comfort zone, and challenge myself, if they feel they can give me a chance! They are lovely stamps and I highly recommend you pop over there and have a look :)
Can't believe these are your first two Stampotique images, Jackie, as you have beautifully paired them! Love how you layered your background here, too. It perfectly showcases the images! Good luck in the Stampotique DT Call!
ReplyDeleteKay thank you for taking the time to leave a comment and I wish you good luck with your entry.
ReplyDeleteI don't for one minute think I stand a chance ... But it's fun to have a go and the stamps esp the new range are just fab!!!! Love the toadstool one
Wow! Really gorgeous card. Can't believe you haven't had any Stampotique stamps before - you'll be hooked now!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you chose and the textures you achieved in the background. The creepy but sweet little critters looking at the diligent girl illustrate the meaning of your quote well. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteGreat tutorial on the background, love the color combination. Thanks for joining us for the Design Team call and best of luck!
ReplyDelete