Tuesday, 24 September 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk this week, it's an aerial view this week!




You can see Christmas stamps to the right ( Heartfelt Creations, Molly blooms, JOFY to name but a few) I have been using, Prisma crayons to the right, a memory box die and a few other bits and bobs. Top right are some images I have stamped and being colouring with the Prisma pencils.
The scrapbook layout I still need to put in a shadow box. I have put all my daughters wedding cards in the album that was sitting on the desk last week so I did achieve that! You can also see a card on the Big Shoot, that I have starting putting together, it's the Heartfelt Creations snowy cardinal set!



I also went to Alexandra Palace on Saturday to the Creative Expressions Rubber stamp and Scrapbook weekend with a group of friends here we all are ..... Me... Margaret.... Tanya....Jan... And Sue who took the picture. Such a lovely venue!




If you would like to look round some more crafty desks, then just click on the link on the right hand side of my. Blog marked Stamping Ground.

21 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie, you are always the first WOYWWer to appear on my Blogger reading list each week :) And it looks as though you are in full Christmas card making swing. I like the bird one on your Bigshot - love red cardinals. The weekend at Ally Pally looks fun - lovely photo. I don't think I'll be joining in again tomorrow - still packing for the move :( Have a lovely week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't ALly Pally fab? I always love it... your desk looks very creative, love that card. Have a great week. Helen 14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ally Pally sounds like it was fun. I wish I could get into Christmas mode, I keep looking at my embellishments and telling myself I shall turn round and it will be December!
    Have a great day
    Bishopsmate #45

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely happy pic of you all !! Glad you had a great time at AP. It was hard work clearing the bungalow (we had to demolish the shed as demanded by our purchaser!) but it's done and I'm home again. So I'm going to have a quiet day today catching up with washing etc...deep joy!!!
    Hugs, LLJ 33 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too love the card with the cardinals on it. Sounds like you had a fab time at Ally Pally. Have a great day! Victoria no.64

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that card on your BS is beautiful. What a lovely set of dies you have used to make it. Love Heartfelt Creations.
    Great picture of you all - take it you are top left?
    Hugs Neet 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We like the aerial shot, we can imagine you hovering above the desk, helicopter style :)

    The bears @# 79

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever of you to stamp and color a stack of images before starting your cards.....outings with creative friends are always so special!
    Keep well zeffy52

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang - had to miss it again. Really I should avoid WOYWW the week after, I am always consumed with envy.... but I do so LOVE to see what others scored.

    One day...

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (6)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I was at Ally Pally too, wasn't it fun? I went alone, but I met so many lovely people and managed to make some super new friends! I love all the Christmas stamps you have. I haven't had time to acquire that many. Have a great WOYWW! Julie Ann xx #35

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends =).
    Happy WOYWW 225 and I wish you a wonderful week.
    xx Monique #94

    ReplyDelete
  12. That card sitting on your big shot is beautiful - well done. Lots of other fun looking items about - full Christmas working starting there obviously!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #61

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo of the group, Jackie! I love to see crafty friends getting together!!

    Your aerial view made me a bit dizzy, however, gulp! Love the cardinal card coming from your Big Shoot-love the name!

    Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week! Thanks for the visit to me! Darnell #22

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aw lucky you, i'd love to get to a big show. Fab desk too Take care Zo xx 95

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like a Christmas card explosion has hit your desk this week! Sounds like Ally Pally was good fun, maybe I will get to go one day! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#68)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Jackie, lovely Christmassy creations on your desk today. Those JOFY stamps are great. Thanks for your visit. Have a happy week. MMx #48

    ReplyDelete
  17. Whoa! Don't fall over taking those aerial shots! It is a great way to get an overview of your desk though. Love the Heartfelt Creations stamps, especially the cardinal. You've done so well by him. It looks like you had a fun time at the convention.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Had a great time at Ally Pally, just not enough shopping time (thank goodness or I'd be writing begging letters to my bank manager!) Sue's Rubbernecker stand was manic. Lovely to see so many of you to say hello to. Hugs. Pam#34

    ReplyDelete
  19. That LO is a triumph Jackie! I think we're all turning slowly toward Christmas..am feeling a bit humbug about it at the mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cardinal card...lovely friends get together. I'm sorry to be late. but I don't think it matters...do you? Carole #99
    http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi Jackie,

    It looks as if you all had a wonderful time. Ally Pally must be a huge stamping sale?

    I love the boxes too - thank you for noticing! I have them labeled with what is inside as they will be located in the living room on the bookshelves. Some things I just can't fit on the slim shelves in the closet.

    Thank you for visiting me already!
    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (25)

    ReplyDelete