
You can see a rather 'busy' desk here !
There are some stamped images I did at Art From The Heart a few weeks ago,using there Stampotique stamps, my pencils, a couple of tags I made with Lavinia stamps, some cards I made using up,the background paper I made a couple of weeks ago( you can see in more detail a couple of posts back) I coloured the Stampotique images and made a few cards, here is a couple of close ups of my Halloween cards. I will also link them to Simon say stamp for this weeks spooky challenge you can find out more here http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/



The floor is a mess and needs a good tidy up as well!
This is all I have achieved this week as I go to look after my daughter mon-Friday and have being doing so, for the last six weeks or so, as she is suffering with Hyperemesis Gravidarum, it's a pregancy related complication which 1% of pregnant women get. She has already spent time in hospital due to it. She has lost 10% of her body weight, however her baby is doing great and very wiggly!
If you would like to have a look round other crafty desk, then just click on the link on the right of my blog marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all
Thank you for taking time to leave a comment and read my post
I absolutely adore those cards. I'm not much for making cards, but yours scream Halloween.
ReplyDeleteEven though your desk is "busy," it is obvious so are you. I feel for your daughter and will keep her in my thoughts.
Happy WOYWW from #7.
Will definitely keep your daughter in prayer. It is good that the baby is doing well, when is her due date?
ReplyDeleteGreat cards too.
Krisha #10
Great cards, even for a non- Halloweenie like me! Hope your daughter gets better soon, but glad the baby is fine! Helen 13
ReplyDeleteI can really sympathise with what your daughter is going through. When my eldest daughter carried her twins she had the same....it's really awful to watch your daughter suffering with it isn't it? I really hope it improves very soon for her.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
A x # 5
Fun Hallowe'en designs ! Suitably spooky ! Hope your daughter gets on well ! Ali #15
ReplyDeleteOh that must be scary. Thinking of you. Thanks for stopping by today x
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so fabulous, love those stamps and the backgrounds are amazing! Glad baby is doing well, so nice that you can support your daughter through this difficult time!
ReplyDeleteDebxx
I love your cards. The stampotique images are just right for Halloween. Spooky. hope your daughter is ok. thanks for stopping by earlier
ReplyDeletehave a happy week
Lynda b # 14
SOOOOO cute, Jackie!!
ReplyDelete:)trisha
#21 this week with a
tiny peek at a tiny make
Hi Jackie
ReplyDeleteI was going to ask what desk as it was hard to see it under that lot.
However you have been forgiven as you have been taking great care of your daughter and I am sure it has been a very worrying time for you all. Thank heavens the baby is doing well and I pray that the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly for you all
Happy WOYWW have an enjoyable week hugs Ria #22
Gorgeous cards but what do you mean .... All you've achieved this week it looks a lot to me. My daughter has been suffering the same as yours . Been in hospital twice with dehydration. Luckily she had been
ReplyDeleteMuch better this week so fingers crossed for yours
Have a good week
Janet
Love the Halloween cards. I do hope your daughter is feeling better, and the rest of the time goes easily for her. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #29 xx
ReplyDeleteLove the cards. I will keep your daughter in my prayers. Happy crafting #49
ReplyDeleteCards are super. Hope your daughter and baby are ok
ReplyDeleteFamfa 50
Loving your fabulously fun cards, those backgrounds are wonderful. Pleased to hear your daughter's bub is doing well and hope your daughters complications ease a little. Happy WOYWW! Danie #54
ReplyDeleteOh your poor daughter. I was VERY sick in pregnancy, lost a stone and a half in the first 4 months and was in hospital twice with it. Best advice I got was from another sufferer in there to ask for suppository medication to stop the nausea. Baby didn't suffer at all, bet she is having a boy like me and Kate Middleton! I put on 5 stone in the last 5 months btw and am still heavier now than before pregnancy. She'll be fine, it WILL pass and she'll have a fine baby. Hugs BJ#1
ReplyDeleteLoving your desk and floor, feeling right at home. #70
ReplyDeleteWow you are one talented scrapper and your cards are great too. I mainly digi scrap, but also do the real stuff from time to time. Thanks for sharing. Will have a proper look round your blog when I get time. Have joined so don't lose you lol.
ReplyDeleteKaren no.82 x
Now that is a busy desk Jackie,
ReplyDeleteThe cards are fantastic and will be a big hit I'm sure.
It's amazing that you've achieved any crafting at all as you must be so worried about your daughter.
Good luck and keep thinking positive thoughts.
The little bundle of joy will be with you in no time and totally oblivious to the worry he/she has caused! ;D
xoxo
First of all my good wishes for your daughter, so sorry she is suffering like this and I do hope the symptoms abate soon. When is baby due?
ReplyDeleteLove your cards, nothing like using their stamps is there? Especially when you have such a selection at AfthH.
Take care keep crafting - Thanks for visiting me earlier, Hugs, Neet xx
Super makes and a fab busy desk which means crafty stuff happening! Take care Zo xx 86
ReplyDeleteOh your poor girl, some bodies just seem to rebel against being pregnant, don't they. Great news that the baby is doing ok..I've got everything crossed that your daughter improves too.
ReplyDeleteThat Hat Halloween card made me smile a lot..love it!
You take care too,
Hugs, LLJ 3 xx
Hi Jackie - I hope your daughter is okay, sending hugs ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI love your cards - so vibrant & yummy!! Your desk is brill too!!!
Have a good week
Ann (no 47) x
We never thought to make Halloween cards but we love yours. You achieved more craft than we did this week.
ReplyDeleteBears # 31
I love how the back ground paper turned out. It's totally perfect for the Halloween cards...so unique and fun. I'm amazed and I'll have to give it a go. Happy WOYWW Be well Carole # 40
ReplyDeleteWE don't celebrate Haloween in HOlland but I love seeing all that brightness and orange poppin' up everywhere on blogs. Fun colours! Happy woyww and a hug from - rainy - Holland Marit #92
ReplyDeleteFabby Stampotique goodies. So sorry to hear of your DDs issues. My SIL had the same, and same, too - the baby was fine. Fingers crossed for them both it all comes good in the end. Being in hospital is rubbish, but sometimes it's the best place to be. with luck it will keep to a minimum.
ReplyDeleteLove that Right Hat quote too, BTW.
Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (26)
I love, love, love those cards!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele #77
I love, love, love those cards!!
ReplyDeleteCheers
Gabriele #77
Hi Jackie, love those cards. thanks for the comment, here is a post about the Life Story book i wrote earlier
ReplyDeletehttp://stampinglemons.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/do-you-need-my-life-story-diary.html
gill x
I'm so sorry for your gal..pregnancy was a breeze for me, and to hear that she's got HG is horrible for her. what a great Mum you are though, very reassuring to have you around I'm sure. Love the backgrounds you've used up, and the captions you've used on the hat card!
ReplyDeleteGreat Halloween cards. Hope your daughter is OK. Good news though that baby is doing so well. Hugs. Pam#68
ReplyDeleteTags are my fave, and yours are adorable! Thank you for your sweet visit. Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #9
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your daughter. I do hope she will soon be feeling better. I was very sick with both my children, but never ill enough to be hospitalized. How upsetting for her, but I'm sure you're a great, supportive mum and it's lovely that you're there for her. I love your Halloween cards, so cute and different and lovely colours! Julie Ann xx #45
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your daughter. I do hope she will soon be feeling better. I was very sick with both my children, but never ill enough to be hospitalized. How upsetting for her, but I'm sure you're a great, supportive mum and it's lovely that you're there for her. I love your Halloween cards, so cute and different and lovely colours! Julie Ann xx #45
ReplyDeleteI love the chaos of your busy desk and the cards are great. I will be praying for your daughter and her baby. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#12)
ReplyDeleteGreat cards !
ReplyDeleteThanks for the peek at your workspace,
Great stuff
I loved having a snoop!
Chrissie #84
love the cards and the backgrounds are fab, Donna #71
ReplyDeletelove the fab colours used in your cards hope your daughter gets well soon but good that the baby is doing well and not affected by it...have good week Andrea #65
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie...love your backgrounds, and your cards...I always saw a messy desk is a busy desk....home that things go well with your daughter....Grand- Babies are so so special!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie...love your backgrounds, and your cards...I always saw a messy desk is a busy desk....home that things go well with your daughter....Grand- Babies are so so special!
ReplyDeleteYour Halloween cards are a treat, Jackie!! But I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter's condition. She got the short straw on that one, didn't she, bless her. I'm happy for her that at least she has you available to be there for her. I wish everyone all the best along the way! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDeleteThanks for your visit earlier, my B & K will be untidy for a long time yet, but my craft room will be fully occupied!!!!
ReplyDeleteLoved your colour choice on the cards. So glad that the baby is fine, give your daughter a big hug from me.
Bishopsmate #75
Your poor girl! HG is hideous and a really misunderstood condition that is totally debilitating. So glad she has you and that you have your gorgeous crafting because those images are fabby! #6
ReplyDeleteThose halloween cards are gorgeous. Love looking at all your arty stuff too! Happy WOYWW.
ReplyDeleteKaren no 58 x
I love your Halloween card. Lovely colours !
ReplyDeleteCorrie x
Spectacular backgrounds! Love the mix of colors! The images are spookily fun! Glad you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge spooky fun!
ReplyDelete