Tuesday, 8 October 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

A very busy desk for you to see this week!



From left to right you will see my craft bag on an old lazy Susan ( so much easier to get items out of) ink pads, cutter, Prisma pencils, my baby journal, background papers I made recently with ink sprays, stampotique red rubber stamps, my large journal to name but a fe of the bits and bobs!

Here is a closer look at the baby journal I started at Harrogate when I did a weekend course with Kate Crane, I hope to have completed it by the time my first Grandchild arrives!!!!!!









I am looking forward to completing more pages over the coming months. Before I end this post I wanted to show you this last picture of my daughters cat, he was like this when I went round to see her!



Thank you for visiting my desk this week and leaving a comment, if you would like to see more crafty desks please click on the link on the right hand side marked Stamping Ground.

35 comments:

  1. Lots going on :) and your journal just makes you smile with all the fun bright colours that bird is so kewl and your kitty looks so cute tucked under the blanket :)
    hugs Nikki ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your album...the bird is awesome. Your daughter's cat looks so cosy, mow I'm beggining to wish I had stayed in bed for a lay in!!!

    XX Julie (paperpathway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pages are fantastic, love the colours you've used. What a fantastic picture of the cat...he really looks like he's got the cream! Hugs. Pam#37

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baby album in the making Jackie! Yes, the stamps are JoFY's... well spotted! Have a great week. Helen 20

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable album you are busy making. Lovely colours.
    Must say the kitty looks so comfortable, what a beautiful cat and wrapped up like a baby. Hope there is no jealousy when the wee one arrives.
    Hugs, Neet xx 35

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, your productivity never ceases to amaze me, Jackie! Gorgeous LOs!
    LOVE your adorable kitty :)
    Happy WOYWW and have a fun week!
    no. 22

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loads of stuff on your desk, Jackie. You are clearly busy. The pages of the baby album are lovely. That is once pampered pet too :) Hope you have a great week and a happy WOYWW. Elizabeth x #41

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab page(s)! And oh I could just adopt kitty cats pose right now. all my cleaning has made me crave a nap :)

    I am determined to be early this week
    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (27)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lots of things going on, super journal pages and a cute cat there. Our pets always love our comforts, my dog Baxter who is 8 yrs old, loves to lie a pillow with a throw over him!! Take care Zo xx 73

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your journal, great colours. You must be so excited, I'm hoping I have many years before I become a grandmother, my eldest is only 22.
    Have a great week,
    Von #55

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jackie, it was lovely to meet you at AFTH with Kate, your book is looking lovely and I love the photo of your Daughters cat, so cute! Yes the JOFY stamps are great, I am tempted by another set! Will be at the Stamp Attic this Sat with Kate again doing her Junk Journal, really looking forward to it, will put some photo's on my blog when it's done. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh your journal is just lovely, what a wonderful keepsake you're creating. The cat photo is so funny, we laughed out loud.
    The bears no.83

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photo of cozy kitty!!! He has the right idea today!. Love the idea of a baby journal - looking fab. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 42

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great baby journal but I am sorry the cat stole the show, it is funny Yoda also sleeps like that and crosses his paws. Gosh you can really tell the size of that puddy by his large paws.

    Thanks for sharing, I love the animals people have and what antics they get up too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Jackie, gorgeous journal pages, love the colours. Thanks for your visit today - glad you liked my tag. MMx #51

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lots of fun on your desk. Love the bright colours in your large journal and the baby journal is coming on nicely. That kittie is so cute cuddled up like that. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x #80

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fabulous journal for your grandbaby! I love the color and whimsical feel to it. The picture of your daughter's tucked in kitty had me smiling ear to ear. Thanks for the kind visit today! Winnie#76

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jackie
    that is a great crafting desk you have on show for us there today so many lovely craft products to play with.
    Your baby journal is amazing and it looks like you are having a lot of fun making it
    Happy WOYWW and wishing you a great week
    Ria #50

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your journal backgrounds. Thanks for the visit BJ#102

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loving your journal.
    Thanks for popping in to see my desk
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha the cat steals the show! So cute! Lovely bright colours, I love the orange and red and browns. Or green and yellow. I'm less a fan of pink and blue, but it sure does fit a baby much better then the bright hard red and green! I just love how it's all so colourful, so vibrant and energetic.
    Debbie #53

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your album is coming along nicely. I LOVE the crown on the bird! So cute. When is the delivery date?

    The kitty definitely looks nice and spoiled!

    Thank you for visiting me already!

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (19)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your album is coming along nicely. I LOVE the crown on the bird! So cute. When is the delivery date?

    The kitty definitely looks nice and spoiled!

    Thank you for visiting me already!

    Happy WOYWW
    Peace, Kay (19)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Looks like you have been having lots of inky fun with your stencils and journals, your newest journal is gorgeous, I love that cute bird, but the star of your post today would have to be your daughter's gorgeous cat. Have a great week! Danie #16

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the background you created for your pages, and that little crowned bird in the first page is precious. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lol, how lucky is that cat?? He looks well wrapped up and cosy..cat bliss. Ours are demanding that we light the wood burner NOW! In fact they are sitting in front of the wood burner with the newspapers and matches as we speak! Lol!
    Look at that precious album, how pretty is that?! I love the crowned birdie too -you are going to have such fun adding more gorgeousness when the baby arrives :-)
    Hugs, ,LLJ 44xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello,

    What a great journal, looking forward to seeing more of it !!!

    claire x @ Lemon Paper Designs

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOL That is one very chilled out, pampered cat!! And that's a photograph crying out to be scrapbooked! I love your baby journal, its so colourful and fresh - I'm looking forward to seeing more pages!
    Happy WOYWW! Kate #54

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks for visiting earlier, sorry I'm so late.
    With the weather forecast today you can clear away that fan so you have a bit more room!
    Love the journal - so exciting!
    Bishopsmate #72

    ReplyDelete
  30. Lovely lovely pages of your baby journal! How exciting to become a Grandmother!!! I, too, love using my lazy susan! and the kitty pic is adorable!
    happy WOYWW!
    hugs, peggy aplSEEDS @ 25

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love your baby journal but that sleeping puddy tat just steals the show!

    Hugs
    Brenda 1

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loving the birdie on your page. Thank you for visiting me
    Karen #70

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sorry to be such a late visitor this week, internet problems!!!! Anyway, made it at last. Love your baby journal, that's beautiful and I had to laugh at the comfy cat!!!
    Thanks for visiting.
    Hugs Lisax #65

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love the colorful pages on your desk. Such a cute kitty all tucked in. :) Thanks for the earlier visit! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #14 a bit late myself

    ReplyDelete
  35. I waved at you last week....typed out a commnet and then.... my computer froze!! I did say, pussy cat looks so cute....I'll have to see if Jinx wants to come and have a look!
    ((Lyn)) happy last weeks woyww
    #36

    ReplyDelete