Tuesday, 22 October 2013

What's on my work desk Wednesday

This is my desk this week....



It's full of stuff as I have had the Gelli plate out and being doing some background papers to go in the Baby journal. Here are a few more pictures so you get the idea... It all started off like this.......



Then we needed these



And then this lot



Then this happened



Followed by all this!!!!



Then I got the Gesso out and did this to all the prints I had made



the great news is I made this


Then this



And this



And had a fun day enjoying my Gelli Plate and making backgrounds
I also went to my friends for the weekend and we went to the Papermaze crop at Otley were I worked on my Christmas cards here is a little look



If you would like to visit other crafty desks then please click on the link on the right hand side of my blog marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all
Thank you for visiting my desk this week.

25 comments:

  1. Love your post - a fun way of showing your gelli fest! Gorgeous pages. MMx #36

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous baby book, and love the play time you had making it. Helen 20

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I seem to shy away from soft pretty colours when Gelli-playing, but they look fab on that journal. Love the variations.

    Happy WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (40)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a lovely way to show us what you get up to. Is that a real printers tray (complete) that I espy?
    Sounds as if fun has been the operative word this week.
    Hugs, Neet 24 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you have been busy, looks a lot of fun!! Take care Zo xx 70

    ReplyDelete
  6. The baby journal is lovely. What a lot of prints you made from the Gelli plate. We sold ours and now keep seeing desks full of great prints.

    The bears #79

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic time you have had!! Love it all, and the finished book as well.
    Bishopsmate #77

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you've been having lots of fun with your gelliplate, it seems to be the theme of this weeks WOYWW so many people are playing. Love the end results.
    Had to laugh when I ready your crop destination, had to read it twice, we live in the "other one"!!!
    Hugs Lisax #56

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yours is the second pile of Gelli'd papers that I've seen today! It looks like a great way to get really colourful and funky backgrounds. I presume it must be cheaper too?
    Lots of lovely things to look at..I do like visiting your blog!
    Hope your daughter is well...
    Hugs, LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That mess is completely understandable...and wonderful results...great backgrounds and fun too! Thanks for sharing. Be well Carole #91

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What transformations! I love all the activity in this post! I feel quite energized by it! This is such colourful and happy baby book paper and so much positive energy has gone into it. Have a great day! Julie Ann xx #28

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like seeing work in progress. Your Christmas cards are wonderful. Thanks for stopping by. #4

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! You must have had oodles of fun with all that lovely kit. The baby journal looks great. Love the Christmas cards - is that a die behind the stamped circles? Thanks for swinging by earlier. Cx #37

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's the thing about doing the prints--there's never quite enough space for them all to dry! And once you start, it's hard to stop!!

    Thank you for stopping by this WOYWW, and for the congrats--I appreicate it, Jackie!
    :)trisha
    #32 this week
    with happy mail

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you have been having a fab time playing with your gelli pad! Everytime I play with mine I decide I need more masks, stencils and acrylic paints LOL! Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#74)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol, I love it! That is just what happens to me when I get my Gelli plate out, fast and furious prints eh ?
    Karen #54

    ReplyDelete
  17. its so great to actually see gelli plate prints made into something... they are so quick to do but they take a long time to make into something. you are very ahead with the lovely baby album. I hope your daughter is ok now My DD is feeling much better thankfully and almost eating normally thanks for asking
    janet #41

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Jackie!

    Loved how you used your gelli prints! Loved the presentation of the process!

    Hugs robin 23

    ReplyDelete
  19. It looks like quite a few of us have been having fun with our Gelli Plates this week, they look fabulous for your baby journal and I love your christmas cards too! Have a great week and thanks for your earlier visit! Danie #25

    ReplyDelete
  20. wow you have been busy great geli plate prints and fab baby journal.and well done that's a lot of colouring loving the cat with the hat fab stamps .... you'll have your christmas cards done in no time ! have a fab week crafty hugs Andrea#31

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow!! Lots of creative busyness. Love how you made yourself a set of co-ordinating papers for the baby book. And Christmas cards - so wish I was this organised!

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW I am super impressed with all your creativeness this week and not just getting into a pickle with loads of stash out but a super album and some Christmas cards too. Way to go girl! Thanks for the visit this week BJ#26

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fantastic Baby journal, love the gelli plate backgrounds. I still haven't got around to buying one but I've dropped enough hints for Xmas! Many thanks for your earlier visit. Hugs. Pam#38

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my word all that kit and kaboodle and you still managed to corral it enough to make real good stuff! love the journal, what a sweet idea.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh my goodness, what a week you have had! Love the little Christmas cards - you were certainly busy on your workshop! Well done - the baby journal is looking great.
    Margaret #64

    ReplyDelete