
It is starting to pile up somewhat!
Think I might have to try and tidy it up over Christmas time!
However I have been making things ..... I made these Christmas tree decorations


Here are a few step by step photos to give you an idea of how simple they were to make.... Mdf shapes painted in blackboard paint ...

Ensure front, back and sides are all covered ...

Then I stamped the word Precious onto the bauble with white stays on.

Then I stamped using Stampotique stamps these two images and coloured them with Prisma pencils and blended with blending solution.

Then cut the images out and glued onto the bauble, added some ribbon a little bow and a couple of festive bells

Then it was all finished and I did the same procedure with the pink one!

If you would like to have a look round other festive desks please click on the link on the right marked stamping ground and the lovely Julia will explain all.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog I will try and return all visits.
Super decorations! Put a cloth over your workdesk and forget about it....
ReplyDeletesorry, forgot to leave my desk number!! Helen 28
ReplyDeleteI would make some space for any new crafty goodies you get this year and then leave it at that, love the fabulous decorations. Thanks for sharing how you made them as well. Tracy #41
ReplyDeleteGood morning
ReplyDeleteJust popping my head around the door to say hi and wish you a very happy Christmas.
Thanks for sharing your workplace.
Neil #20
Clever idea for the decorations there! You and me both will be tidying after Christmas..my room is a complete tip :-)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Christmas!
Hugs, LLJ 43 xx
Really cool decorations but that desk, gotta make me laugh can you believe I used to be like that! Yep and I don't know how I functioned either. LOL
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful Christmas filled with all you wish for and more.
Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 15
Hi Jackie, tidying the desk is something that can wait until all the fun is done. Your tree ornaments are adorable and such a good idea to commemorate the arrival of the babies in the family. Thanks for sharing. Seasons greetings to you and yours, Elizabeth x #45
ReplyDeleteSuch sweet ornaments! They look great on the tree. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and all the best in 2014! Winnie#51
ReplyDeleteThose are fantastic ornaments, Jackie! Thank you for the step-by-step! I see we both have piles piling up and up! And, yes, I'm the neat lady, and I'm in full-on hives over it, so I, too, will be shoveling it all back into a Christmas box just as soon as possible!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW and thank you for coming to visit me and leave some love! I wish you and your family the happiest of holidays!! Hugs, Darnell #10
Excellent work! They look so good on the tree. Thank you for the tutorial.
ReplyDeleteBishopsmate #52
My desk often resembles yours Jackie as their is no fun in clean up only creating. Your blackboard ornaments are fabulous and I am sure will be a wonderful addition to your tree this year. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Danie #37
ReplyDeleteI love your ornament! So sweet. I went totally the other way and spent too much time cleaning and reorganizing.
ReplyDeleteNow I can get to my desk, it's commenting time - pop back to see my tidy-up 85% done....
Happy last WOYWW before Christmas!
Mary Anne (24)
What a clever make... thanks for sharing your great decorations with us at The Artistic Stamper.
ReplyDeleteAlison x
I can confirm that this is totally and completely gorgeous in real life! Thank you so much Jackie :) :) :)big Christmas hugs from Poppy and me xxx
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Jackie! Love your ornaments. They are just so special and perfect, especially, for a baby's first Christmas! Enjoy your day and your family!
ReplyDeletesuch a neat idea!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea Jackie, Bet you received loads of compliments on your tree.
ReplyDelete