Tuesday, 11 March 2014

SDC 138 use Green as your Primary colour

Kirsten ( link to her blog is on the right hand side of my blog) has challenged us this week at the Stampotique Design Challenge Blog to use Green as our primary colour. She is a huge fan of using primary colours in her projects. Since it's March, the beginning of spring and St Patricks Day, she is challenging us to use GREEN as our main colour, of our project!
Here is my project



There are lots of projects from the design team on the blog, to see these just click on the badge marked Stampotique Designers Challenge, ( on the right hand side of my blog)and have a look at the great projects they have made!
Here are some step by step photos to see how I made this project.

Start by stamping this image called Smushasha #6121( here is the link to the stamp http://www.stampotique.com/stamp/penney-torrente/6121.html ) onto glossy card stock with Stazon.


Work distress ink round the outside of the card stock, I used two shades of green.



Then I used the stamps below #splatter blob #3013, Starfish #3015 Seaweed #3066 and Splatter #8832 all from Stampotique, I stamped the first image then stamped again without re inking, thus having second and third generation stamping. I used the markers to add colour to the main image.


Then I inked round the edge with black soot!



Now it's your turn to make a project using Green as your main colour, have fun and show us what you have made over at the SDC blog! Look forward to seeing you there!

8 comments:

  1. Great way to make her appear as if there are more layers underneath her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of those lovely stamps, Jackie !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you created that background Jackie, it's fab! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great design - I love the background. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab design Jackie, I love the background you have created. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous shade of green, and I love that background :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card especially love the green, my favourite colour too.

    Hugs Eliza

    ReplyDelete