
Then I started crafting on it again!!!
Just incase you don't believe me here is a picture of the before

And then after....

So you can see I did clear it all away and tidy up!
Well back to how my desk is now.....

On the left is some canvas paper I have sprayed with Dylusions inks, then in the middle is a door hanger I have painted pink as a base coat, here it is up close,

Behind it is a project I was doing on glossy card, here it is up close. There are some step by step details of this in the post above Showing second and third generation stamping!

Over to the right are three little wooden houses, I showed one last week saying I was having a think about what to do with it,I have now stained one of them and started on it, I will show you once it is finished ! To the right are some stamped Stampotique images I am planning on colouring in and a little ATC folder full of ATC's I have swapped. That in mind I must start making some ready for our 5th year ATC swap coming up, I will try and make a few to swap!
It has been a rather busy week with family and friends and cooking, organising and hosting a baby shower for my daughter

If you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link on the right hand side marked Stamping Ground and Julia will explain all.
Thank you for leaving a comment, I will try and return all visits
This is a great project
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW
Peggy xx #1
Hi Jackie, great cleanup job and even better to see it getting messed up a little again. You're busy with a few projects and running baby showers - congrats grandma. Cheers and have a great week RobynO#24
ReplyDeleteCrafting is a constant ebb and flow of stuff on our desks. Love the cake. #34
ReplyDeleteHa your desk made me laugh, love it. But most of all I love that stand you are using for your cards, awesome. I want one....
ReplyDeletehave a great week.
Happy WOYWW
Eliza & Yoda 21
Love your 'now you see it, now you dont' desk this week. I try to tidy after crafting but am more likely to walk out and shut the door on it. Keep peeping back in to see if the craft room fairies gave tidied it all away in my absence but never happens.
ReplyDeleteAnn B
40
D'aww, look at that cute cake! How pretty is that? I bet the shower was such a happy occasion..after all the ups and downs you and your girl have been through.
ReplyDeleteI love those houses...have always had a soft spot for things that you can store gorgeous little things in!
And yes please to the lavender, Jackie. I'm making quite a few bags as little fundraisers for our band so it would help tremendously :-)
Hugs, LLJ 41 xx
Jan I will e mail you later on when the lavender is ready and then post it to you
DeleteSomeone has been very very busy y the look of things. Just imagine what life will be like shortly! Love the cake and I wonder who the door hanger is for?
ReplyDeleteHope all is well with DD.
Hugs, Neet 36 xx
I love all the bright light you get at your work area. The cake you made for your daughter's baby shower is gorgeous, and that ATC is very cool. Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHi Jackie
ReplyDeletewow that's a big transformation, but back to business as usual. How's your daughter doing mine only has two weeks to go and getting nervous but also excited.
Janet@52
Love the before and afters..and love that you work in a 'get it done, tidy up later' fashion...it makes for a very interesting desk to pick over!
ReplyDeleteanother fan of before and afters! Didn't you do well? I love that image too - reminds me I really should get some new Stampotique images, but in fairness my desk is littered with a tom of stamps, and I was just telling myself if I never buy another I can stamp till kingdom come and probably not miss out....It'll never last....
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (25)
I like to leave out the middle man and just never clean up my desk, saves a step (he he). You've sure done a lot of wonderful things this week. Love that cake.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week,
Von #26
We were loving the before and after shots but then our eyes drifted over to the cake, yum.
ReplyDeleteThe house of bears @74
Love that cake! My desk has been piled up for two weeks now...I need some of your "after." Happy WOYWW! Sandy Leigh #12
ReplyDeleteGreat clean up! I'm afraid I'm not moving that fast this time around. Too many lifeinterrumptous happenings. Seems everybody's life picks up the pace around this time of year.
ReplyDeleteDid you make the darling shower cake?
Thanks for the earlier visit
Krisha #33
Hello and it seems I'm not the only one to have a massive clear up and then - hey presto - one card and it's as bad. Love the cake. A new baby how exciting. Anne x #52
ReplyDeleteGreat to see you busy, tidy and busy again, Love the bright pink! Thanks for the visit BJ#39
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed seeing the progression of your desk! And the cake is just too cute! Happy WOYWW!
ReplyDeleteCarol N #83
Before and after photos are always fun. Like where you've been and where you're going!
ReplyDeleteI was drawn to those houses, and yes, I really look forward to the completed piece. Thanks for the earlier visit. Happy WOYWW from #7.
Man you are busy.. But I know what you mean about cleaning it off. but we really just do to get ready for the next things.. ha ha Thanks for the peek at all you goodies its nice to see. Roberta 4
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I said thanks for stopping and taking a peek. So thanks . Just doodle #5 and Roberta #4
ReplyDeleteYour photos illustrate a point I make frequently: It's ok that the desk is a mess, because the mess is ever changing. Progress is being made!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog and for the nice comments.
Happy Woyww,
Sandy #2
Before, after, ah the present moment- especially ir there is cake! pink cake!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.quietfiredesign.ca/- will ship world wide. Thanks for visiting and the snoop around your place.
Robyn 11
Love that pink you are using, that's fab. Love the before and after desk, you have a lovely work space.
ReplyDeleteHugs Lisax #54
Love it...before, after, before, after..... Lots going on!
ReplyDeleteKaren #43
Lol love the before and after pics!!Take care Zo xx 82
ReplyDeleteHi, that's the life of a true crafter, messy, tdy, messy, tidy, messier, tidy maybe lol! Happy crafting, Angela #59
ReplyDeletei enjoyed your before,after and after after pics! i also did a tidy up cuz my desk was messier than your before!
ReplyDeleteHappy WOYWW!
Hugs,
peggy aplSEEDS@17
Hi Jackie,
ReplyDeleteI like the before/after/now/after photos! That's a nice, long table you have to work on.
The Stampotique ATC looks great. Yep, I need to start thinking of the ATC for the 5th Anniversary swap too.
Thanks for stopping by already.
Happy belated WOYWW
peace, Kay (23)
I so love that you show your desk state, Before and after.
ReplyDeleteMine would show little difference.
I really like your previous post showing the texture of the background. Really nice.
Nelle 76 xx