Tuesday, 18 March 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Can you believe it...



A clean and tidy desk! The reason is I have a crafty friend coming to stay to do some crafting after we have been to the NEC this weekend!
I haven't done much crafting this week, I made a card for a lovely young boys birthday ... He likes Lego!



And I made a stepper card with Stampotique rubber stamps ( there are some step by step photos on the next post)



I made lots of prints for backgrounds with my Gelli plate



Such fun!
If you would like to visit other crafty desks just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right a little further down and Julia will explain all.

Thank you for visiting my desk and I will try and return all visits

22 comments:

  1. Your place is all set up and ready for you to enjoy have fun at NEC hugs Nikki C no# yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, oh wow. LOVE those Gelli plate prints. I can't wait to get started making some, too. Your cards are great. Love the Lego card for a boy. Kids and men are very hard to make for, and you did a SUPER job. Happy WOYWW from #2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot to ask how your daughter is doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one seriously clean desk. Love the lego card. #29

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie, glad you explained about your friends visit cause I didn't know what to think with that oooh so tidy desk...enjoy your weekend Cheers RobynO#38

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, my eldest lad will be be 21 soon and he would still LOVE that Lego card! It's fantastic :-)
    Hope you have a great crafty day with your mate!!
    Hugs, LLJ 41 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your little lego man! Nobody out-grows legos - I think they are a passion for life :) x #59 JT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cards are lovely. We might have to try a stepper card.

    The bears @ 64

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your cards, and loving the backgrounds too. You have really been playing nice. The Gelli plate is now a must look into addition to my crafters need shopping list.
    Nelle 53 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You didn't have to clean up for me lol wow she must be important to clean that well. Have fun with out me will you. Dad is going to love that card. Great colours too.

    Happy WOYWW
    Eliza & Yoda 14

    Thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely fun lego card, Jackie. Trust the recipient thinks it is fun, too. I was only playing with lego at church last Saturday....
    Have a great day at the show - not going this time. Usually Mrs D and I go down together with my hubby, but he's not up to it this time... another day perhaps - come the autumn we may get there.
    Margaret #35

    ReplyDelete
  14. You certainly have been having fun! Love your Lego card -Oh! and the gelli prints! Have fun at the NEC and afterwards, Chrisx93

    ReplyDelete
  15. Who's a goody goody then? Clean desk AND you get to visit the NEC .... me jealous? nah! not much anyways.
    Have a wonderful time shopping and playing.

    Bishopsmate #60

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooo, you have been having fun with that gelli plate haven't you. Those cards are both gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#95)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have been busy - but my floor never looks that tidy - have a great time at NEC and with your friend when you get back. Helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the lego card and that other card is gorgeous. Had a look at how you did it and that is clever. Have a great week,
    Von #22

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a tidy desk! Now it's time to get it messy!
    I love my Gelli! Your prints are wonderful!
    xxDaniella#9

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi there, I came via WOYWW.... I am just starting this and having fun! Love your desk area and your blog! I don't think I could ever get my desk as clean as yours... LOL

    Thanks for sharing!
    hugs, kimmer #102 (currently last but not least.). LOL

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your boy card, thanks for the harp encouragement and the visit BJ#62

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! I don't think I've ever seen you table so clean! Love the cards, the boy card is really sweet!

    Hugs
    Brenda 66

    ReplyDelete