Tuesday, 25 March 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday





Here is my desk this week all back to normal, busy !
My friend came to stay and we went to the NEC at Birmingham and then crafted on our return!
Here it is a little closer
You can see my glasses punches, material grunge paste and tags, here are the tags close up
I have been using the grunge paste on the tags and a journal page, which I then sanded down, here it is
You can see the little house I have now finished to give it a vintage feel
You can see the plain one next to it also. You can see the Stampotique stamps I used to cover the back in front of the house and my stamping mat. There are a few other bits and bobs like white Stazon  scissors etc.
I also made a card for a friend, and a couple of ATC 's which I have posted.
If you would like to see other crafty desks please click on the link marked stamping ground a little further down on the right and Julia will explain all.

Thank you for visiting and leaving a comment, I will try and return all comments. 

24 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been busy, so love that house, you did a fabulous job!
    have a great week! Debxx #9

    ReplyDelete
  2. The house is great, but where is that mouse?

    It was a great time crafting with you Jackie, have a great WOYWW

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so glad you had a good time at the NEC, not jealous at all....yeah right! I would have loved to have gone but, another time maybe. You never know, perhaps we could meet up at one...I'm not that scary, honest!! Grin :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 27 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tags, the house and the card - you have been a busy bee recently. And you fit in a visit to the NEC too.
    Hope all is well with you and DD.
    Hugs, Neet 40 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word! What a lot of lovely stuff to look at this week! I love it all but the tags and the house really float my boat. Fab stuff.

    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (22)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful house it looks fabulous. Glad you had some crafty time with your friend.
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy #25

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab tags. I feel so at home here!
    Must get one of those pink table holders!
    Thanks for visiting, your kind words and the snoop around your place.
    Robyn 6

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little house and the card, super projects. BJ#70

    ReplyDelete
  9. goodness you have been very busy what a fab little house love all the bits and bobs... its one of those project son my wish list.great birthday card too i love blues my favourite colour ..hope you ahem a great week ahead and thanks for sharing a great post Andrea #20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, so much fun... love the house, and the cards! But most of all, I love those wooden stamps on your desk.... glad you had a great time. Helen 11

    ReplyDelete
  11. The idea to make this little house with memories of your dad is lovely. Great take on the challenge !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely big creative desk. The house is stunning and I love the card. Thanks for sharing. Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#55)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots going on with your desk this week, Jackie. Trust you had a great time at the NEC. Was it as good as usual this year? didn't manage to get down, myself, and had to miss it :-(
    Take care.
    Margaret #85

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a busy desk and your little trinket house is adorable and I'm sure you had a blast at NEC :) hugs Nikki 5

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful stuff! Is grunge paste the same as texture paste?
    Your desk looks like it had fun!
    xxDaniella#2

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy WOYWW... Love your desk full of craftyness. Loving that house!! Your desk really looks like you have fun on it for sure. See you next week.
    hugs,
    Kimmer #91... last , but not least AGAIN.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. That is a lot of work, you really have been productive and I love it all. Does the grunge paste have the same properties as grunge card, I am worried to try it as I have had a reaction to the card before, well the chemicals in it.

    Anyway great desk this week and I love those tags.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 19
    Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice...craft show, craft time, and a chum....works for me! Like the selection of stamps on your desk, and the house is a triumph!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Have not heard of grunge paste until your post, how is that????? The tags are spectacular! thank you for sharing your wonderfully buy, messy creative work desk.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your messy desk...I just want to dive in and craft with you lol. Tell us more about grunge paste, haven't heard of it and your house is fab. Am jealous you went to NEC I never miss it but couldn't bring myself to go this time as always went with my mum and she died at Christmas..will definitely go in November. Thanks for visiting my blog. Dawn x #39

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how big your desk is! Looks like alot of fun for you and your visitor!
    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lucky you to be able to craft with a friend. Love all your makes.
    Happy very belated WOYWW!
    Tertia #67

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Jackie, a late week visit from me as promised and thank you for your visit and lovely comments. Your little house is fantastic - a great vintage feel also cool looking tags coming along there. Cheers and hope you enjoyed your weekend RobynO
    #77

    ReplyDelete
  24. You have a wonderful desk, I love your nice huge window in your room.
    Love your creative desk and your projects you created.

    ReplyDelete