Tuesday, 1 April 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

This is how my desk looks ......... 
A mess some might say...... Ok most would say!

I have been very busy, Stampotique are getting ready to launch the new range of stamps on 15 th April and I have been busy making samples with the new stamps, as well as the normal weekly design team project! = Jackie making a big mess, no time to clear up! 
So there will be lots of projects to show you over the coming weeks...... And I will be giving away some Stampotique Stamps as well! That's got to be good news!
One of the stamps I will be giving away is this one, shown in the picture below. It's a cube of four flowers, called Jo's flower cube, by Stampotique. I made a quick card using my cube to show how the flowers look.
So back to my desk and less of the excuses.....
This is a close up shot I took shortly after the more long distance one. You can see my two big ink pads on the left, some distress ink pads, craft bag, pile of fabric lengths at the back, which reminds me , I used my sewing machine this week for the first time since I went on my 'getting to know your sewing machine ' course.
The sewing has been added to my journal page I was working on at the time, I will show you this when it's completed. Then there is lots of rubber stamps which I have been using and infront of them is my door hanger I have now finished 
There are some step by step photos of this on a seperate post. I am planning on giving the door hanger to my daughter who is due to have her first baby this month. Thank you to all of you who ask after her and how she is doing. 
Her husband snaped this shoot of us together on Mother's Day in the nursery.
To the right of my desk is some background papers I have made. I drank my cup of tea and eat my banana! 
If you would like to see some more crafty desks just click on the link marked stamping ground on the right hand side further down on my blog, Julia will explain all.
Thank you for leaving a comment and I do try and visit everyone who leaves a comment . 











33 comments:

  1. Well you're sure keeping up your part of the advertising deal for stampotique! Lovely sight of your desk in full swing..and the floor too, love that....and that you prolly have the little bits finding their way into every room in the house like I do! however, above all of that --- what a truly lovely photo of you and your daughter..oh my word, the bounty and the expectancy...lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry..I got impatient and submitted the comment twice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Jackie...look at that gorgeous photo of you and your daughter...made me quite emotional!
    Am loving seeing your sewing machine out...I want to see more :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 8 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jackie
    How exciting to have all those lovely new stamps to play with.
    My daughter was due today but so far nothing, she says she has made too good a home for him/her..... I do know but I'm not saying.
    Happy Wednesday
    janet #7... a day early

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY Stampotique - love those stamps!!! Love the doorhanger too - I bet that will get a lot of use after the new babe arrives!!
    And YAY to the sewing machine coming oout - I really can't decide which is my most favourite hobby - paper or fabric..........
    Happy (early) WOYWW
    Caz #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jackie happy WOYWW, great desk this week, I so love Stampotique but sadly only own 1 stamp. I really enjoyed snooping on your desk this week, filled with goodies. Excellent door hanger and great mother daughter photo too.

    Happy WOYWW

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 36
    36 my favourite number

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow, you have been busy! I love stampotique stamps! How exciting that the baby is due soon, lovely photo of you both!
    have a great week, Debxx # 39

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful photo of you and your daughter!! And the door hanger is very clever! But I had to laugh a your floor. I think I finally seen one that was messier than mine. Have fun with your sewing and preparing for Stampotique's release of new stamps! Happy WOYWW!
    Carol N #25

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those cube flower stamps. The door hanger is fabulous and how true.
    The photo of you both is beautiful, she is really glowing.
    Have a great week.
    Von #48

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cube flower stamp and love the card you created. the door hanger is fab love the warning ! what lovely photo you must be very excited have great week crafty hugs Andrea #45

    ReplyDelete
  12. As usual, you have more stamps on your desk than I own. I love the floor, though. It looks like you've been really, really busy. Glad to see you sewing, too. Loved the door handle thingy (technical term). also loved the photo of you and your daughter. Now that's a photo to hang onto!! Happy WOYWW from # 15.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shot of you and your daughter... love the stamps too, I'd love to win will have to come back on 15th!! Helen 9

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, you're going to be a g'ma soon! Lovely picture of you both, and I love your busy, busy desk photos :)
    Happy WOYWW!
    no. 50

    ReplyDelete
  15. I always feel like a proper 'grownup' stamper with a wood mount in my hand and the flower stamp looks good.
    Lovely photo of the two of you

    Happy WOYWW
    Ann B
    56

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a photo to treasure - the three of you all together on Mothers Day. The first of many I hope. You will have to do that pose again next year with baby bump sitting on mummy's knee.
    Can't wait for the news when baby arrives, hasn't she done well! DD that is.
    Now where were we? Oh yes, Stampotique - how lucky to have some stamps to play with and what a lot you seem to have. Bit of a mess on the table and floor Jackie - not like you at all. Ah well, you have a good excuse.
    Hugs, Neet 65 xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Did you see you have a spare inch of space by the banana, best fill it quick so it matches the rest of the table!!
    Happy Wednesday
    Minxy {was #6 now #23}

    ReplyDelete
  18. That sure is one busy desk. Love the owed cube stamp. Gorgeous photo of you and your daughter. Anne x #28

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I come to play at your house?! Your desk looks really interesting. Best wishes for the exciting event coming up. Have a great week x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute! And now we must call you Granny - or have you been made a Gran already? I'm rubbish at remembering that sort of detail :) Anyway, great desk, lots of lovely projects, and I wish I had one of those hangers when mine were small - so true, nap time is SACRED! :)

    Happy WOYWW!

    Mary Anne (11)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha ha, the door hanger is brilliant. We love the stampotique flower cube, lucky you getting to play with it early.

    The bears, we think we're no. 74

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you have been busy! Great desk shot, love trying to see what you have on there. Enjoy your day. Take care Zo xx 83

    ReplyDelete
  23. I could have done with a door thingy like that 9 years ago! Love the photo of the two of you and your desk looks like a riot of fun. #63

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great job you have! I would LOVE to do that for a stamp company! And I love your Mother's Day photo! Just think what next year's photo will look like with 3 generations! We always take out 3 generation photo on New Year's day, I'm looking forward to when we have a 4 generation photo!
    Lindart #95

    ReplyDelete
  25. I should show the photo of your desk to my husband next time he makes a (snide) remark about the state of my room!

    I love that card. I love that wall hanger.

    Most of all, I love that photo of you and your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Now that is a busy desk indeed, but full of lovely crafty things to enjoy. I love the door hanger, but the really special photo this week has to be the mothering sunday one. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! Happy WOYWW. Caro x (#102)

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is beyond my imagination let alone skills to be able to tidy up. Whenever i tidy i sit around afraid to mess up. That is a terrible mind set to get in. So i try to just put aways things that I may need again and not find if buried.
    Lovely picture of your gorgeous daughter. Exciting time for you and a new title.
    monica 43

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your messy work desk, it just means you've been playing haha!! Congrats on the grand baby, I bet your over the moon excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. A beautiful photo of yourself and your daughter, Jackie. I trust all goes well when it is time for the baby to be born.
    What a wonderful desk there today - so full of life. I particularly like the way your efforts spread to the floor - mine get carried throughout the house!!
    Have a great week.
    Margaret #22

    ReplyDelete
  30. Whoa!!! or Wow!!! Some creating going on here - love getting lost in the mess! Chris96

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like you have all kinds of cool stamps. You're going to love using your sewing machine. :-)
    April #41

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hi happy woyww to you! Those cube stamps are way cool!
    Looks like you are in the thick of things getting all that marketing stuff done...and some play time too.

    hugs,
    Kimmer #109 last, but not least, yet again... I think this is a record! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  33. Busy in so many ways!
    Love the desk and the special mother's day picture.

    ReplyDelete