Tuesday, 27 May 2014

What's on my work desk Wednesday

Here is my desk.....
Well that doesn't look much fun does it..... This was it before I tided it up!!!!
That's more like it! Well on the desk you can see some pink spotty paper, this was left over after I had been doing a layout in my journal. I decided I would start a new journal and do some layouts about Lara, so I did the first one with a picture of her within the first twenty four hours of being born, this is it. 
I will carry on with the journal over the coming months ( is the plan) 
This week I did a workshop with JOFY and made a money box using Jo's stamps, here is a picture of what we all made, mine is the second from the right( not quite finished)


I have also made six ATCs to swap if anyone wants to do a swap with me  I have done 3 Stampotique ones and 3 with a Clarity stamp, e mail me and let me know which you would like, my e mail is on the right hand side of my blog.
Thank you for visiting my desk and if you would like to visit more crafty desks just click on the link marked stamping ground and Julia will explain all. 
Thank you for leaving a comment, I will return your visit!





25 comments:

  1. Such a tidy desk and a jenga tower of stamps, all your ATCs are so cute too you did a beautiful job happy WOYWW 5
    hugs Nikki no desk yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at your clear desk! Not seen it like that in ages (if you will excuse me saying so).
    Great atc's and I would love to swap so will email you.
    Lovely page of Lara - so sweet and so pretty.
    Hugs, Neet 11 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie, I cannot find your email addie - mine is on my blog on the RH side with a pretty little girl picture (not me). I would love to swap atc's.
    Neet x 11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! What a gorgeous LO of Lara! I love the row of safety pins - soooo cute! I'm all out of ATCs now but will send you one of the lavender bag 'ATCs' I was handing out at the crop!
    Thanks for all the fun and friendship :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 1 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. No Jackie, you can't have a tidy desk and a tower of stamps and call it boring - it's actually just an invitation! Marvellous sight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe definitely prefer the messy version :o) Your ATCs look fantastic - wish I had some spares to swap but I just didn't get my act together in time! Happy WOYWW Birthday! Annie C #56 ish

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 5th WOYWW anniversary xo love the before and after shots, or should that be the after and before shot!
    Hugs Minxy #4

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a neat freak, so that clean desk looks awesome to me. And those clean stamps make my heart go pitter patter.

    Lara has become the center of attention on your blog, I can tell (grin). And that is an adorable bird house. Looks finished to me, but what do I know.

    Thanks for thinking of me, but you should NOT have. You are too kind.

    Happy, happy 5th Anniversary from #22.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prefer the chaos of your workdesk, so much to look at! I sent you an email to trade ATC's. Diane #58

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi jackie
    I like your messy desk best but sometimes you have to tidy. Love the money box I brought one recently for my new GS. Must get around to decorating it..... Just love the MDF man
    I would live to swap with you if you have a stampotique one left I will email you my address I case.... May not be until tonight as on my phone but I'll try
    Happy anniversary
    Janet @13

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been a very busy crafter lately, Jackie. I especially love Lara's page, and she truly looks like an angel. Happy WOYWW and Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary.

    Loving the money boxes and ATCs.

    I hope you have a good WOYWW. Sue 59

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi neighbor!I sent you an email with my postal info, and also said i would be sending you one, and I that was my mistake! I can swap you another ATC if you wish.
    Love the before and after!
    Robyn24

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I'm always impressed when I tidy up...everything has a home to go to. Your cards look great. Thanks for sharing Carole #68

    ReplyDelete
  15. What fabulous makes and your desk look fun! Enjoy your day & take care. Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like seeing the before and after pics of your desks. I can never get my desk completely clear. I would love to swap with you, if you have any left. #16

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your JOFY HOUSES they look like such fun to make and a fantastic journal too.

    Hugs Eliza & Yoda #8
    Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  18. Well done showing the before and after photos of the desk, Jackie!! That's ezackly how it happens, too, at least around here. When I start spending too much time rustling through things for scissors and such, I know it's time for a clean sweep so I can start fresh!

    Your ATCs are marvelous. The blue reminds me of a darling child's drawing and the scenic sunset ones are little works of art!! I'll take one of those, please!

    Happy WOYWW 5th Anniversary! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the before and after photos! The money boxes look amazing all together like that. Thanks for sharing and joining in the anniversary fun! Happy 5th WOYWW Anniversary. Caro x (#43)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the before and after photos! The money boxes look amazing all together like that. Thanks for sharing and joining in the anniversary fun! Happy 5th WOYWW Anniversary. Caro x (#43)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your atcs look great - if they've not all been claimed, can we swap? email me at helenlindfield@hotmaildotcodotuk. I have some left over from Saturday! Glad you also shared the messy "before" desk!! Helen 7

    ReplyDelete
  22. Don't suppose you'd like to pop over and help tidy my tip, I suppose?! That's a lovely baby page, and the atc's are very cute. Have a great week, Chris # 15

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pleased to see that your desk is not normally so tidy, it gets scary when you see tables like that it's just not normal lol!
    Happy crafting WOYWW anniversary, Angela x #41

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dropping by to greet you a very happy 5th WOYWW anniversary! Wow, you are such a good tidy upper! Your journal will be so precious to Lara when she grows up! And I just love the house boxes!
    Blessings and hugs,
    peggy aplSEEDS

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh Jackie. So tidy - it scares me, 'cos mine certainly doesn't look like that even when I think of it as tidy!!
    Hope you have had a great WOYWW week.
    Margaret #27

    ReplyDelete