Tuesday, 26 August 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge 162........ Under the Sea

This week the very talented Arwen( link to her blog on the right of this post) has chosen the theame and it's under the Sea.
This is what she had to say ......
 Who doesn't remember - Arielle the little mermaid :)I love the sea and the residents there.Mixed with fantasy and mysticism, a perfect theme for a Stampotique Challenge!Let me see how your underwater world looks like.

Arwen is so right, my daughters first Disney film was The Little Mermaid, and she still loves it now! 

So I got to work and here is my Under the Sea project for Arwen's Challenge
I will show you a few step by step pictures of how I made this









I hope that has given you a bit if an idea of how I went about making it !
I used these nine rubber stamps from Stampotique to make it

So now it's over to you, all you have to do is click on the link marked stampotique Designers Challenge and join in the fun! You could win a voucher to buy more stamps! 




















9 comments:

  1. Jackie your project is absolutely AWESOME!!! I adore that stringy stuff you have used too... WHATEVER IT IS, I NEEEEED SOME!! And I also need ALL those stamps you have used, especially the fabulous mermaids. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jackie this is wonderful! I love your seaweed and how you've used Squiggle Arms and the Scary Mary's xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This really is fantastic! Love your colour choice and the way you have added the background to the characters is brilliant! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie your project is stunning <3
    So many details. I love the way you use "squiggled arms" - really cool!

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool project, love that mesh you used, so cool

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Jackie, love that fabric background xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGoodness, LOVE this so much, fantastic :) :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete