Friday, 12 September 2014

Inspirational post for Craft Stamper Magazine ........

It's great to see people showing there projects at the Craft Stamper Magazine " Make it Take it" blog!
There is still time for you to make a project and link it up to the Craft Stamper Magazine blog, there is a great prize to win of two D rings and a load of washi tape! Just click on the link here......http://craftstamper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/take-it-make-it-september-challenge.html
Here is another project I have made using stamping on tissue in my baby journal.
Here are a few step by step photos of how I made it and got all the texture! 
Inked up plain white tissue paper with black and gold ink sprays and left it to dry
Then punched out some shapes and glued them onto my journal page all over 
Then with a Matt medium glued the tissue over the journal page, covering all the punched images I had glued down.
Then I put the Matt medium all over the top of the tissue to seal it.
You can see it better here...
After it was dry I then used gold paint and did a little junk journalling around the outsides.
Once this was dry I added a little Inka gold to make highlights and a little more gold spray.
Next I stamped on plain white tissue with black archival ink and a stampotique rubber stamp called Daneils hearts. 
After that I glued the stamped on tissue paper onto a sheet of music, then sealed it on top with more Matt medium.
Then I trimmed it and added a photo and glued that onto the journal 
Then I used an off cut and added some chipboard letters I had painted black then put some Inka gold onto and did a little junk journalling around the outside, I then added this to the journal 
This was then the result! I hope you like it 
Thank you for looking and please leave a comment 
Remember you can win this...
Just pop over to the blog...... 















5 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Great job with the journal pages .... love the grungy look. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning Jackie, I'm sure you are going to have 100's of photos of Lara to work with, she's SO cute :)
    Have a lovely weekend, big hugs from Sam, Poppy and Jack xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jackie, gorgeous picture and the overall effect.....stunning missy! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous journal pages - thank you for explaining how it was created - GD is a real cutie Have a lovely Sunday

    ReplyDelete