Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Stampotique Designers Challenge ...164 Animal or Bird

It's Wednesday so it's a new challenge over at SDC. Sue is the host this week ( there is a link to her blog on the right of this post) and this is what she has to say about her challenge......

Napoleon once said that the English are a nation of shopkeepers.What he should have said is that we are a nation of animal lovers. Nearly everyone I know has got a cat or dog, a pet rabbit or bird, and I know that my Stampotique teamies have their pets too. So this week we're celebrating the fur and feathers and I challenge you to create something with either animals or birds. So put your best paw forward and bring it on.
Have fun!

So with that in mind I rummaged through my stamps and made this card...
To make this I used these two Stampotique rubber stamps 

To get the shading on the bird I used a brush and water then kitchen roll to blot it off, thus removing the colour! 
So it's over to you to make a project with animals or birds and show them to us at the SDC blog, there is a link to this on the right of my blog. Remember each month two lucky people win a gift voucher to buy stamps with ! 





2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Jackie, I love this technique and your bird makes me happy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Jackie, I love this stamp xx

    ReplyDelete